•🥀•

30 August🍀

"Jimin your lover is here" A girl inform to Jimin who look at her as she giggle and left inside the kitchen to prepare the orders of the customers.

"My lover?" Jimin said being confused as he turn his face infront

"Boo!"

"Ahh!" Jimin shout and flinch scaredly as their stood his 'lover' with his bunny smile on display

"My love, Did I scare you?" The boy asked with a small smile on his lips

"How many time should I have to tell you that I am not your lover and stop always scaring me" Jimin said annoyed as he pick up his pen to write Jungkook's order

Jungkook just look fondly at the annoyed boy infront of him. How Jimin's cheeks has turn puffy with a little shade of pink color on them. How his lips turn into a very small pout while talking to him, showing his annoyance

"Ya! Are you even listening? And why are you staring at me?" Jimin complain to him

"Cuz you are so beautiful to look away" Jungkook answer making the smaller boy's cheeks turn red

"S-Shut up a-and tell me your o-order" Jimin shuttered while avoiding eye contact with the boy infront of him

"Oh is that how you talk with your costumers?" Jungkook ask and nod his head slowly as no with his arms fold around his chest.

"You disappoint me" Jungkook add further while showing his fake disappointment making Jimin sigh.

"Ok ok, I am really sorry for my behavior sir. So now can I take you order?" Jimin ask

"Of course but I would like it, if you call me your bo-"

"Ok, so you want a chocolate pastry and a glass of banana milkshake. The order will be ready soon sir until then you can sit" Jimin said while interrupting Jungkook as he write down Jungkook's order.

"Hm..you like me so much don't you?" Jungkook said to which jimin raise his eyebrow in confusion

"That's why you know what's my favorite deserts" Jungkook added further

"Of course I will know that cuz your ordering that same thing from the past 2 months" jimin said.

"Oh I am so touched, you even know from how many months i am coming in this cafe. If you like me that much then we can go on a date, sweetheart" Jungkook said while placing his hand on his heart making Jimin open his mouth but nothing came out.

"Y-You...J-Just go and sit till we prepare your order" jimin said while looking anywhere but not at Jungkook.

"As you wish, my sweetie" Jungkook said with a smile and went towards a table and sat their with his eyes never leaving Jimin who was taking other people orders.

"Sir here's your order" A girl said placing the order on the table, infront of jungkook who was busy staring at Jimin.

"Yeah, thank you" Jungkook said without looking at the girl, still staring at Jimin. The girl shake her head with a smile and left from their.

When Jimin was done writing a costumer order. He went towards the order board and pin the paper their on which was written the order and table no.

Jimin then come back and stood at his place behind the medium size dark brown table. He look towards Jungkook's table just to found the boy still staring at him making Jimin's cheeks turn red. Jimin blink his eyes, looking somewhere else but not jungkook. He can still feel the boy staring at him which was making his cheeks burn in shyness.