Deleted part

A/N: I actually wanted to add this sweet part in the ff. As the epilogue #3 was already long enough so I had to skip this part. But this is one of my favorite parts. So, I wanted to add this. Feel free to ignore this if you want 🥲

The day of Jihoon's confession

Soonyoung was walking Jihoon back to his home like a gentleman he was as it was already dark outside and also because Mrs. Kwon had threatened him to treat his beloved boyfriend like a prince. They walked side by side while holding hands and blushing like middle school girls.

"I guess that's it," Jihoon said as he stood in front of his house. "I guess," Soonyoung said in a sad tone, still holding his hand as he didn't feel like letting the other go yet. If he could he would have pocketed the said person. "Yeah," Jihoon said looking down as he rocked their hands together.

Soonyoung chuckled at the cuteness of his boyfriend. He pulled back his hand and creased his cheek. Jihoon leaned onto the touch like a cat who always searched for warmth. "I'll meet you tomorrow in school then," Soonyoung said which made the other eyes shoot up.

"Soon, can we keep our relationship a secret? Only for some time, I promise," Jihoon pleaded with showing his puppy dog eyes. "Can I know the reason?" Soonyoung asked carefully, not to pressure the younger. "You know, my friends will go crazy if they know I'm dating you. So, I'm trying not to give them a heart attack," he said.

Soonyoung laughed out loud. He gently creased his cheek. "It isn't like my friends aren't gonna freak out. But anything for you, baby," he said as he gently kissed his forehead making Jihoon blush more.

"But may I ask how long will we be hiding it," Soonyoung asked as he rest both of his hands on the other's shoulders, placing a bit of his weight on him. Jihoon pretended to think for a few seconds before his face lit up. "Till tomorrow afternoon," he answered cheekily. "We'll surprise them then," Soonyoung said as he removed his arms to let the other go now.

"See you soon, my hamster," Jihoon said as he pecked his boyfriend's cheek before running into his house. "Hey, that's a tiger for you," Soonyoung shouted. "But I don't mind this," he whispered to himself as he creased his own cheek where Jihoon had pecked while smiling like a lovestruck puppy.