"Alright." I said with a slight smile. I ran into the room where my clothes were. Tonight I had to look my best. Demi just made me want to. I always wanted to impress this girl anyway that I could and I just couldn't help it.

I put on a pair of red skinny jeans and my best black fitted dress shirt. I left the buttons at the top open, showing off a bit of my chest. I put on my black sneakers and added some gold accessories. I smiled, looking at my reflection in the mirror. I grabbed my phone and decided to text Demi, something I hadn't done in forever.

Joe: Hey Dems I'll see you tonight. I sort of have a little surprise too if that's not too much.

"Ready guys?" I asked now being too anxious to wait.

"Almost." Nick said.

"Wow you look really nice." Dani complimented.

"Thanks."

"Aw trying to look his best for Demi." Kevin mocked.

"Oh shut up." I said.

~Demi's P.O.V~

I read the text and quickly text back as friendly as I could.

Demi: As long as I'm not getting hit with a cake or anything but you're coming tonight? I didn't know that.

"Jennie!" I yelled.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Joe's going tonight. Did you know about this?" I questioned.

"Well she didn't say he'd agree to go for sure."

"Jennie! Why didn't you tell me!? There goes my night!"

"Not really. Just because he's there doesn't mean you have to acknowledge him like you always do."

"Actually I can't because he has a 'suprise' for me." I said showing her the text.

"Oh...um I have to get ready."

"This isn't funny! What am I suppose to do?" I asked.

"Just be you Demi. I don't see how a friendship is going to change anything between you guys. Maybe that's the only thing he wants."

"But what happens when I fall for him again? What do I do when I can't help but to love every little thing he says or the way he smiles? I know myself. I'm going to start overly obsessing again if I build any relationship with him." I said, putting my head down.

"Don't worry Demi. Me and Sel have your back. We'll make sure that you can manage a friendship without having those feelings for him." She said, lifting my head up.

"It'll be okay. It's just one dinner."

I nodded my head and said. "Okay."

She smiled and went back to getting ready.

~Selena's P.O.V~

"Ready?" I asked as he got into the car.

"Yup." he answered and quickly kissed my cheek. We got back to my, Demi's, and Jennie's house and I left him sitting on the couch while I quickly got dressed.

"Sel hurry up. Everyone's waiting for you. Our reservation is at 9 o'clock." I heard Jennie calling.

"Okay okay." I said and walked out of my room.

"Wow you look beautiful." Justin commented.

"Aw thanks." I said, putting on my last earring.

"Okay now when Shaun get's here we'll all be ready to go." Jennie said.