Ollie moves in with Nick & Charlie part 9

⚠️TW: crying, screaming, mention of S.H, Drüg$, anxiety, bulling & skipping meals. ⚠️

After lunch Nick and Charlie chatted for 5 minutes.
"Char are you going to be ok this afternoon, with Ollie?" Nick asked wanting to make sure his boyfriend would be ok. "Yes babe, I think we will be ok. Plus I think this might be a good thing as we haven't spent time together for ages. You don't need to worry about us ok."
"Ok mon amour just wanted to check before I leave for rugby." Nick said as he got up to gather his things. "Thank you Nick" "I love you" nick said as he went to kiss Charlie. "I love you too, have a good training. I think your arms are going weak." Charlie said as he was rubbing his hands on Nicks biceps. "Oh really well then in that case I'm going to train." They laughed.

Nick quickly went to Ollie's room to say "Hey Ollie I'm heading off now, text or ring me if you need anything ok. You will do so well. I'm proud of you and I'll see you later ok." "Thanks Uncle Nick. I appreciate everything you have done for both Charlie and myself. We are lucky to have you." Ollie hugged Nick as a way of saying thank you. "Anytime Ollie I'm always going to be here for you and Charlie ok."
The spring brothers wave nick off as he heads to rugby. Then the two go do their own things.

An hour and half later (4:30pm) Ollie came into the living room where Charlie is sat watching tv and completing a puzzle.
Ollie clears his throat before speaking. "Charlie am I able to talk to you please?"
"Hi Ollie of course you can, come find a seat over here."
As Ollie finds a seat Charlie turns the tv off and moves his puzzle.
"So what did you want to talk about?" Charlie queries.
Ollie takes a breath before speaking. "Ah um not sure how to put this but please be patient with me."
"Of course lil bro I'll be here." Charlie smiles at Ollie.
"Ok well, I'm here with you and Nick because..." Ollie begins to stumble on his words and doesn't know how to continue.
"It's ok your time, I'm not going anywhere buddy." Charlie reassures his brother.
"So the other day I rung Nick because I was having a panic attack, my head was filling with thoughts and didn't know what to do. He was in my room within 15 minutes of ringing him. He just sat next to me and hugged me until I calmed down. I then asked if I could come stay with you two for a bit, as I needed more help but at the time couldn't tell Nick why." Ollie explained. "Oh Ollie you can stay with us for as along as you need ok." Charlie thought to himself if this was the conversation he was waiting for and knew from Nick that he couldn't say much as Ollie didn't want Charlie to know yet.
"There's still more I would like to tell you." Ollie said as he didn't want to stop the conversation as he probably wouldn't be able to have it again.
"Sure thing I'm here listening."
"So I know this next bit I'm about to say please Charlie don't put any blame on yourself please it wasn't your fault ok." Charlie nodded his head to show Ollie he was listening. "Over the last few months I have been really struggling with overcoming thoughts, anxiety, bullying etc which had resulted to self harming, skipping meals and um...... i dont know how to say it." Ollie was on the verge of tears and really didn't want to trigger Charlie. Charlie held Ollie's hand as this is what he did when they were younger but also something Nick does when Charlie is struggling to voice his thoughts and feelings.
"I'm so sorry Charlie I really am. When everything got to much and the self harming wasn't doing anything, I would.... I I I I wo wo would v@pe." Ollie was crying at this point and screaming "I am so so so sorry Charlie. Please don't kick me out I need help please."
Charlie hugged Ollie so tight and told him "Thank you so very much for telling me Ollie. I am so proud you told me. I will and would never kick you out. I am so glad you rang Nick to help you and i'm so glad you trust Nick. I am always going to be here for you I promise. I will help you with whatever you need. Please tell either myself or Nick if you need anything and we will do our best to help you in the moment ok my love. I love you so so very much."
Charlie knew what it was like to be struggling and to hear Ollie voicing his needs, made Charlie very proud and was going to be there for Ollie.
Charlie started to rub his brother's back to help calm him down. "Shhhh It's all going to be ok,  we are here for you."
They kept hugging for 20 minutes. Until Ollie had calmed down.
At this point Charlie was also rocking Ollie to help regulate his breathing. "How are you feeling Ollie?" He wanted to check in with him since it had been a while since one of them said something. "I'm ok I guess, I feel lighter as I told you what was happening. Thank you Charlie." "It's ok thank you for telling me I'm proud of you" Ollie laughs "what's funny?" Charlie inquired. "Oh it's just that Nick has been saying that to me everyday since being here." Charlie laughs "well Nick always says that to me too. It took a while for me to believe him that I'm good enough." "I love you Charlie." "I love you too Ollie, would you like to stay here and watch a few movies with me?" Charlie asked hoping Ollie would say yes as it's a good distraction. "Sure thing could we watch the minion's and then inside out please?" Ollie asked while getting comfortable on the couch. "Haha yes they are both such good movies. I remember watching them both with you when you were younger."
The two sat together on the couch while watching the movie. They laughed at the funny parts and before they knew it the movie had finished