Part 3

"So we have an about an hour and half before Charlie's home." Nick stated "Can you please tell me where and why you have that as you're under age to be buying it." He inquired wanting to know the truth.

"I got it off a friend and I only use it when things are getting out of hand and I can't control." Ollie states with tears in his eye while not remaining eye contact.

"Ok well that's good we need to come up with a plan to stop the habit." Nick acknowledged
"Yea" Ollie trembled, scared to hear what's going to happen.
"Tell me what you think of this"
"Ok" Ollie nervous to hear what's going to happen.

Nick starts to explain the plans and how it will work, "How about you have it for the next 20 minutes whether you use it or not and then we smash it and throw it away.?"

"Thank you Nick, please don't tell charlie." Ollie is relieved what is going to happen.

"I'm here to help. And of course I won't tell him this is our little secret. We will need to get you out of those clothes as Charlie has a great sense of smell."
"Yea I am aware of that" Ollie and Nick laugh
Nick goes inside to start dinner.

*15 minutes*

"Nick?" Ollie calls out.
Nick heads out side to ollie
"Yea?"
"I'm ready" Ollie states while slowly breathing out.
"Ok I'll go get the hammer."
Nick runs and finds the hammer and the dust pan and broom

"I'm back Ollie here you go" Nick passes the hammer to Ollie
"No please I can't do it" Ollie's voice begins to shake
"Ollie I know your scared and don't want to, however I think it's best if you do it as it will help you process the meaning of what you're doing ok"
Ollie breaths in and shakily stutters "O..ok"

Ollie starts smashing the device and after 30 seconds it's in pieces
"Omg look at the pieces" Ollie is shocked of the amount of pieces it has made.

"Yea crazy, here's the dust pan and the bin is just over there" Nick says
Ollie starts sweeping the pieces up and then put it in the bin.

"Nick can I have a shower please?" Ollie mumbles
"Of course the bedroom that you're in has a bathroom next door to it so it's all yours."
"Thank you." Ollie kindly responds.

"Hey Ollie before you have one, am I allowed to tell Charlie why you're here other wise he will start to worry and I feel like it might trigger something in him?" Nick requested

"Uh I'm I guess" nervous about the conversation that Nick will have with Charlie
"It's ok Ollie I'll just tell him that you're struggling and you just need a break from home for a few weeks. Then if you want to you can tell him about the eating and self harming. Charlie will be able to help and understand a lot more that what I would be able to do ok."
"Ok thank you Nick"