Steph raised her arms in the air "Jesus dude. Don't send the entire team after me — she was the one who started it! She told me she would haunt me if she died!"

"You're such a liar Steph!" Hayley walks over with Ellie, Charli and Sam with her hands on her hips "the little Angel would never do such a thing. She's a precious princess." She wraps her arms around Rory, greeting her with a warm hug.

Stephs face drops "are you serious!" She turns to their coach, Tony. "Can you kick Aurelia off the team? I'm sick of this bullshit, everyone thinks she's so innocent."

"Cause she is" Charli hums. Hugging Aurelia next before hugging Caitlin.

Steph turns to Sam as a last resort "come on Sammy, captain to captain, you see past this innocent facade she puts on.   .   . Right?"

Caitlin slaps Steph's chest "of course she doesn't." She says, Sam nods her head silently. Stephs eyes glancing between the other captain and Aurelia with a knowing smile. Knowing all too well about the major crush Sam had on the youngest Arsenal player. Everyone knew of it — expect for Aurelia herself.

Steph crosses her arms "this is so unfair." Her eyes trail back down to the boots Aurelia wore "hey, Rory aren't those Sam's shoes?" She questions with a smirk.

Rorys eyes widen. She quickly turns to face Sam "I was trying to find my own shoes earlier and these two—" she pointed at Caitlin and Steph "were being inpatient bitches and forced me to take your shoes."

Caitlin and Steph raised their eyebrows. Caitlin wrapping an arm around Stephs shoulders. "What? Us? We would never."

Sam chuckled "if you wanted to wear my shoes, you could've just done so, no need to make up an excuse"

Aurelia's jaw dropped. "I hate you all. Like I actually do. Tony I want to go back home — Kyra everyone's being mean to me — again"

Kyra crossed her arms "who do you need me to fight?"

Aurelia pointed at Steph, Caitlin and Sam.

Kyra jumped up and down a few times, getting herself prepared. She took off, running towards Sam. Sam screamed, running away. The others began to grow with loud laughter. Watching as the twenty nine year old scattered away from the twenty year old.

Sam ran behind Rory. Using the girl as shield "Ror, get your weird fucking friend away from me — it's like a dog — fucking tell it to sit down or something" she yelled

"It?" Kyra repeated "do I look like a fucking it to you Samanatha?"

Sam shrugged "you do have feautures that look like pennywise"

A loud 'oh' ran through the girls. Kyra glared "you're so fucking dead Kerr."

Sam shook her head. Placing her hands on Aurelia's shoulders "you have to get through Rory to get to me — and you don't want to hurt me, that will hurt Rory, because she loves me — right Stella? — you love me too much to let this weird thing hurt me?"

Sam liked to call Rory by her middle name, she was the only one that ever did it. Everyone knew not to, it would ruin the small connection that Sam had built but between the pair. It was Sams thing for her.

"Why are you bringing me into this?" Aurelia cried out "I don't partake in violent activities such as this one."

"You started it" Sam huffed, clearly out of breath from running. 

Aurelia laughed, the motion causing her shoulders to move slightly. Sam's heart began to speed up quickly, she was crazy when it came to the girl.

Aurelia turned her head, her face coming in close distance of Sams. Causing Sam to draw in a sharp breath. Aurelia smiled "sorry Sammy" she says, Sam furrowed her eyebrows.

Liquid began to pour down from Sam's head. Aurelia quickly stepped away, not wanting to get wet. Sam squealed as cold water was poured on her. Kyra giggled mischievously behind her, holding the water bottle.

Sam looked back at Rory "you traitor!"

────────────────────────────────

Aurelia pulled her black long sleeve shirt over her chest. Placing the end of the shirt over her parachute pants. She jumped onto her bed, turning on her side, she laid on her pillow, looking at Sam, who laid on her own bed, playing on her phone.

Aurelia sighed, making her vocie go down a pitch into a deeper one, mimicking an old man "Your generation and those godamn electronic boxes." She giggles at the end in her normal voice.

"Electronic boxes?" Sam laughed. Turning off her phone, she turned to face her roommate "I was trying to order us some mcflurries but I guess I won't anymore, cause grandpa hates when I'm on my phone —"

"Grandpa would love a McFlurry" Aurelia dropped her voice again "he would really appreciate if you got back on the electronic box and got him a McFlurry"

"Nope" Sam shook her head "you had your chance. It's over now. You've ruined it. No McFlurrys"

Aurelia glared "I hate you."

"You betrayed me earlier."

Aurelia giggle at the memory "it was funny, it's not my fault you were distracted — which reminds me to ask, what did distract you to the point you couldn't even see Kyra sneaking up on you?"

Sam's face dropped. Your lips. Your eyes. Your touch. You. She shook her head "nothing. Guess I just zoned out for a moment."

"Oh.   .   . Okay" Aurelia softly replied.

"Yeah." Sam trailed off awkwardly. "Do you — do you wanna watch a movie."

"If you suggest the fucking conjuring —"

"Dude the conjuring is awesome!" Sam exclaimed

"For someone who gets scared easily, your love for horror movies are odd" Rory pointed out "I think we should watch the —"

"We're not watching the titantic" Sam cuts her off "because if we do, you're just gonna take a hundred more pictures of me crying and giggle as you show Caitlin and Kyra."

Rory frowned "okay then. What do we watch — let's watch Cars!"

Sam raises her eyebrows "how old are you again?"

"Disney should never have an age limit" Aurelia said. "Now turn on cars, order those McFlurrys and let's have an amazing nights sleep before Toby throws us in the ice bath tomorrow."

────────────────────────────────

Maisie speaks!!

After watching todays game. I've fallen more in love with my wife Sam Kerr. So I had to start writing immediately. Also Aurelia and Caitlin are gonna be the best bestfriends ever like Odessa and Helen. I love Caitlin aswell. She's so gf. Like I actually want to write a Caitlin Foord fic cause I just love that woman so much.