"Well said Cadet" Pixis patted the teen's shoulder.

["Yeah, Eren, go plug that hole!] Pikachu snickered, causing Ash's mouth to twitch. His friend couldn't go a few seconds without making a sex joke.

Not that Ash could complain. He too does that, to lower the tension.

"So what's the plan?" Ash asked.

"Now that's the real question" Pixis said before turning to Anka "Call all staff officers! We have a plan to put together!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the plan was simple. First the Elite Squad will clear the entrance off any Titan present. Then Eren would transform and carry the boulder accompanied by Mikasa, Squad Ian, Rico and Mitabi, who would protect him from other Titans, as carrying the Boulder would leave him vulnerable.

While this is happening, most of the Garrison as well as the Cadet Corps would distract the Titans and lure them towards the City center.

It was a simple plan. But it was also very risky.

"A lot of our Soldiers would die" Gustav frowned at the plan. Luring Titans towards the City would no doubt leave many dead.

"I am sorry, but this is the only plan I had" Armin apologized, hating the position they were in.

"No this ain't the only plan" Ash declared catching everyone's attention "I have a better plan. And for this we won't even need many Soldiers. Maybe a Dozen or two, and not more than that"

The others, who haven't seen Ash's powers, had their eyes widened. Only a dozen or two soldiers to capture Trost from atleast a hundred Titans?

"What plan is it?" Pixis asked, his aged heart thuding in excitement. He hates sending men to unnecessary deaths, so if Ash has a way to stop that, then he would gladly accept it.

Ash nodded and pointed at the Gate "First I alone will go to the gate and use my powers to block the Gate with Ice...

"ICE!!" Rico looked shocked "What do you mean block the Gate with Ice" The others were too stunned.

"That means I will freeze the entrance" Ash said simply, as he raised his arm and concentrated his Elemental Aura to make Ice Powers. Soon a Ball of Ice formed on his hand.

The others stared at the Ice ball in awe, Armin even touched it, but then gave yelp when his hand touched the cold Ice.

"It's cold" The blonde yelped, clenching his hand to warm it.

"Of course. It's Ice after all" Ash smirked, as he threw the Ice down the Wall. It struck a Titan in its Eye causing the Giant to howl and stumble back in surprise.

The others are still shocked at seeing that. It was broken when Pixis laughed "That's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life" The Old man grinned feeling relief at the thought that he for have to send many to their deaths "Tell me, after this is over. Can you give me some of your Ice? You know, to cool my Drinks"

"Of course" Ash said, sharing a grin with the old man.

"Me too" Anka blurted out, flushing when all the attention turned to her "My left hand is a little sore. So a little Ice for massage would be nice"

"Of course. It's not like I could deny a beautiful girl" Ash gave a flirty wink to the Commander's subordinate who looked embarrassed.

Gustav looked surprised while Pixis raised an eyebrow, having never seen Anka loose her cool. Eren and his friends gawked at the sight of Ash flirting in such a serious situation.

"Look can we focus on the plan" Rico sighed, feeling a little jealous at the attention Ash is giving to Anka.

"Yes yes" Ash nodded immediately getting serious "As I was saying, as I would seal the Wall, and it would prevent any more Titans pouring into the city. But as we all know that Ice would melt, so Eren still has to carry the Boulder. But I along with Elites would be accompanying him to make sure he is safe"

"What about the Titans in the City?" Mitabi asked looking a little nervous.

"My friend Pikachu will take care of it" Ash pointed at the strange Mouse on his shoulder.

"This little Mouse will take care of nearly a hundred Titans?" Rico looked incredulous.

"I have seen this Mouse take down Titans with Lightning, Sir. I believe he can" Armin said confidently.

"So do I" Mikasa joined in "I have seen the creature take down many a Titans"

[Mouse and Creature!! What with all this insults] Pikachu thought in annoyance. He had never been insulted so many times.

"First human with Ice powers and now Mouse with Titans" Eren wondered "How much did I miss?"

Pixis is wondering the same thing as he looked at Ash "We would be having a lengthy talk after we are done with Trost"

"Well if the Cadets have confidence in the Mouse's Capabilities. I don't see why not" Pixis said, a little reluctantly. Not liking that he is placing his hopes on a Mouse. But he also doesn't want to push most Soldiers at a needless slaughter.

"We are so dead!!" The Garrison Soldiers who haven't seen Pikachu's powers thought in horror, while Ash just smiled.

"Believe me, you won't be disappointed" The Aura Guardian said cheerfully.

"I hope you are right as the fate of humanity is resting on you and Cadet Yeager's hands" Pixis said gravely before turning towards his men "Let's get this plan into action"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And done!!

Hope you like it. And I know that I said this chapter will cover the Trost Arc. But the truth is the chapter is already 1600 Words.

While this is small. It will easily exceed over 6000 Words during the reaction chapter. So I have to make it small, because adding the battle would be another 1600 Words. So the React chapter will exceed nearly 10,000 Words. Too big according to me.

So I hope you understand. And also hope you like Ash's plan to temporarily seal the Wall with Ice. It will massively reduce the deaths. And I hope you also liked Ash flirting with Anka lol! And his interaction with Pixis.

If you really liked this chapter then don't forget to leave a comment below because remember reviews are food for a writer's soul.