infrared light therapy at home

https://awastore.us/

Infrared, Red And Blue Light Therapy- Know Basic Differences

The non-invasive infrared, red, and blue light therapy uses colored lights at low wavelengths and is safe. It is a non-invasive process, and so it is painless and comfortable. It treats conditions like pain, sleep disorders, depression, and skin issues. Overall, light therapy improves the general health and well-being of the users via non-natural light sources.

Over the past few years, light therapy has become popular, especially among people looking for skincare and wellness. The therapy increases collagen, helps repair cells, and reduces aging signs and wrinkles.

Read on for a better knowledge of Infrared, red, and blue light waves, including their usage and benefits.

Infrared, Red And Blue Light Therapy- The Technical Aspects

First, look at the technical differences between Infrared, red, and blue light therapy.

As you know, light is not white. It's made of several light components that vary in wavelengths. The red color light has a longer wavelength, while blue has a shorter. Therefore, red color light helps in surface healing, but blue color light penetrates deep inside the skin and heals the skin from the inside.

However, which among Infrared, red, and blue light therapy is more popular among the users is hard to tell. This is because both offer a diverse range of benefits. Consider each light therapy separately for a better understanding of the differences between infrared, red, and blue lights.

About Red Light Therapy

Red light therapy uses a shorter wavelength of red light. This non-invasive process treats skin conditions and promotes skin health.

One significant benefit of red-light therapy is it promotes skin endurance and helps combat aging by reducing fine lines and wrinkles notably.

In addition, it also promotes skin health, the healing process, skin glow, and appearance, apart from reducing inflammation. And all of them with no cuts or incisions. 

About Blue Light Therapy

On the other hand, blue light therapy focuses more on skin blemishes, such as scars and acne. The blue light penetrates deep inside the skin and works on the bacteria that cause acne and other issues on the skin.

The non-invasive treatment also reduces breakouts. All in all, this treatment offers clear and glowing skin without using any harsh or harmful chemicals. Click for knowing

Many skincare clinics, oncologists, and dermatologists use this specific therapy in their practices to destroy malignant cells and bacteria.

Infrared Light Therapy

For a clear understanding of red and blue light therapy, you must not confuse it with infrared light therapy. This specific light comes with its unique and a bit longer wavelength and offers significant benefits in pain management, healing, and treating skin conditions. Click for knowing

Once again, like others, infrared light therapy is also non-invasive and, therefore, safe, painless, and comfortable. However, it penetrates deeper due to its longer wavelength to enhance healing, relieving pain, and reducing inflammation.

To know more, read the article ""

Use Cases and Applications

The difference in the wavelengths of the color of light determines their use cases.

For example, people use red light therapy to improve the appearance of their skin, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, boost collagen production, and expedite the healing process of skin wounds. In addition, it also enhances blood circulation and promotes cell growth. This makes your skin look more vibrant and healthier. Read now