Chapter 2 : A Person on the Sky?

"Arghhh! Senior Wei, I give up!" Lan Jinyi whimpered as he fall himself down to sit on the water.

"C'mon A-Yi! Catching fishes isn't that hard look at A-Ling is getting worked up" Wei Wuxian said.

"Oh! A fish!!" Jin Ling said.

(Not my pic/photo)

(Not my pic/photo)

After Jin Ling finally catch a fish, he happily cheer out for his great success.

"YESS!! FINALLY!!!" Wei Wuxian laugh to his nephew.

"Senior Wei, can you teach me an easy way to catch a fish??" Lan Jingyi asked as Wei Wuxian look at him.

"This is an easy way." Wei Wuxian responded.

"Ehhhh??? Σ( ̄□ ̄)!" Lan Jingyi puzzled.

"HAHHAHAHA Because you Lans don't even know how to this! And only care about your Clan's rules! " Jin Ling laughed at Lan Jinyi as he pouted since he can't snapped. (Against the rules again)

While Lan Wangji and Lan Yuan is preparing the ingredients to cook the fish, they sensed a resentment energy for second there, it is not a resentment energy from Wei Wuxian but it's totally different. What it means different is that resentment energy is very heavy and they were alerted about it.

They both stop what their doing and look at each other, very aware that something is going to happened.

"A-Die-"

"I know. Don't let your guard down." Lan Wangji said to Lan Yuan as he nodded his head.

After Wei Wuxian and Jin Ling caught many fish, Lan Yuan and Lan Wangji soon cooked the fish with the vegetables(expect for Wei Wuxian's and Jin Ling's) and they all enjoy eating their food and it was delicious. Some are crispy and some are rich to the flavor.

While their eating, Lan Jingyi unexpectedly saw someone falling from a far. He first look closely then panicked as he stops eat and said and to the sky to Lan Wangji.

"Hanguang-Jun! Hanguang-Jun! There's someone is failing from the sky!!" Made them shocked to Lan Jingyi's sudden words as they see where he pointed the person is failing.

It's very far away so they immediately stops eating as they all hurry to catch that person before he/she will fall down the flat river.

Tragically, as they get closer and closer, they see the person already swift down the flat river and made the big splashed of water. They all looks so shocked and worried as they run fast to that person on the flat river, fast as they can to check to that person if he/she is still alive or not.