Stolas's heart shattered as he slumped to his knees as tears trinkled down his own face.

Blitz knelt down by his side, "Stols, whatever you decide to do, I'll always be here, no matter what."

The prince smiled warmly as the pair shared a sweet nuzzle.

"I know what I must do. . ." the prince spoke as he stood up and headed straight to his studies.

After a short time, Stolas came back out and was back to his tall, slim, birdy floof self.

"There's my cottonball." Blitz said affectionately as he was slouched on the couch.

The prince warmly smiled as he snuggled up with his little imp, "I love you, Blitz."

"I love you too, birdy." Blitz replied as he placed a tender kiss his on the owl's head.

The next morning rolled around, and Stolas woke up to some thudding and an angsty imp cursing about.

"Blitzy? What ever are you doing, dear?" the prince asked as he watched his little imp hop and struggle about to quickly put his boots on.

"I-I'm running late! I should've left for work an hour ag- OH, SHIT!" he took a tumble before he could finish his sentence.

Stolas couldn't help but chuckle a bit as he stood up to help out his imp, "Darling, just take a breath before you hurt yourself again."

"Sorry, birdy. . . I just don't like being late!" Blitz replied as he put on his jacket.

"I know, dear. It's alright." the owl replied calmly before kissing the imp on the head, "Have a good day uhm, killing people, heh."

Blitz then quickly gave the prince a kiss to the cheek before rushing out the door, leaving the prince floofing about with happy little hoots.

The rest of the day, Stolas tended to his studies. He wanted to talk things over with Octavia, but he knew once she was ready, she would come to him. He didn't want to make matters worse and push her to talk.

Speaking of. The young owlet came and opened his door quietly, "Dad. . ."

"Yes, Starfire?" Stolas immediately stopped what he was doing and stood up.

Octavia sniffled a few times before speaking, "Y-You. . .- You promise you're n-not le-leaving me. . .?" her voice trembled to say.

Stolas's gaze softened as he rushed over to her side, "Via, darling. Look at me. . . I am never going to leave you. Not for anything in the world. You are what matters most to me, Starfire. And you always will."

Octavia then wrapped her arms around the tall owl, "I l-love you, dad. . ." she sobbed quietly.

"I love you too, Starfire." Stolas replied sweetly, "More than you know."

The rest of the day, Stolas finished his daily studies and tending to his plants. Then, he got a surprise call from Millie.

"Good afternoon, Millie, dear." Stolas said pleasantly as he answered.

"BLITZ WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT!" Millie cried out.

Stolas gasped a bit as his heart dropped, "I-Is he alright. . .?" he was almost afraid to ask.

Moxxie took over as the situation was too much for Millie to bear, "H-He's in one piece, your highness." Moxxie answered, "But he isn't in the best shape. He was unconscious when they found him and rushed him to the hospital. Millie, Loona, and I are on our way there now if you'd like to meet us there."

"Y-Yes. I'll be there as soon as I can." Stolas said before hanging up, "Via, darling! I-I'm going to step out for a little while." he hollered before stepping through a portal to the entrance of the hospital.

Stolas ran over to Moxxie, Millie, and Loona, who were in the waiting room, "PLEASE TELL ME HE'S ALRIGHT!" the owl cried.

Millie stood up, "He's alright, sweetie. Just a bit banged up. I'm sure he'd love to see you if he's awake now."

"Thank you, Millie, dear." Stolas sweetly smiled before heading to Blitz's room.

Once the prince reached the room, he took in a sharp breath before entering.

"Blitzy. . .? Are you awa-" the tall owl was immediately cut off by a shattering vase, nearly hitting him in the head.

"W-WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!? GET OUTTA HERE, YA POMPOUS PIECE OF SHIT!! I CAN TELL BY YOUR CLOTHES YOU'RE SOME DAMN ROYAL FUCKER!!" Blitz snarled and shouted with a glare.

Stolas appeared deeply confused as he cautiously approached the raging imp, "B-Blitz, it's me, Stolas."

"I SAID GET OUT!!" Blitz shouted, "I don't even fucking know you!!"

Stolas then calmly sat by the imp's bedside as his eyes began to mist, "Blitz, please. . . I care very deeply for you. . ."

"Why the fuck would a royal pompous ass like you care 'bout an imp like me!?" Blitz spat as he looked away with a snarl.

"Blitz. . .I-" the owl was once again cut off.

"GET OOOOUT!!!!!" the imp shouted harshly.

He. . .- He truly doesn't remember me?

- End of part 19