𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗙𝗲𝘂𝗱

"𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘴; 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘢𝘳

"𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘴; 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘢𝘳."

••

ARRION OF HOUSE BELAERYS was the eldest son of Lord Valarr Belaerys and his lady-wife, the Princess Elaena Targaryen, the youngest daughter of King Jaehaerys and Queen Alysanne Targaryen. Arrion was known to be a lively young boy; his golden blonde hair shone like the finest silk and his eyes— one green and one purple, like his late Aunt Alyssa— sparkled like the rarest of jewels. He was a sweet boy, and Princess Elaena spoke often that her only son took after his Aunt Gael, her beloved twin sister, whom was present during the birth of young Arrion and was one of the first to ever hold him. He was honourable, kind but fair, and never allowed anyone to speak down to him... and that included the future King's Hand, Ser Otto Hightower.

LIKE A TYPICAL VALYRIAN, Arrion had bonded with his own dragon. Unlike a few before him, Arrion's dragon egg did not hatch in his cradle, and the young boy had to set out in an adventure to claim a dragon of his own, just like his Mother had done when she was five-and-ten name days old, like her eldest sister Alyssa had done. His father and mother flew to Dragonstone on their dragons; Silverfyre & Terales. Arrion set of on his own journey to find his dragon... and he soon came across the dragon that was meant to claim him. At the top of the caves of Dragonstone lay a dragon that remained riderless since the moment he hatched. Urraxes hatched during the early reign of King Jaehaerys, assuming to be as old as Caraxes and Meleys. The dragon held scales as dark as Dragonglass, but his underbelly resembled the colour of, what people assumed to be, hell and his eyes were the very same shade. And due to his ragged and terrifying appearance, Urraxes gained the nickname of "The Obsidian Plague".

BEING THE HEIR OF one of the last remaining Valyrian Houses, young Arrion was fostered at the Red Keep, growing up alongside the Princess Rhaenyra, his cousin, and other family members which included Prince Daemon Targaryen and the King himself, King Viserys Targaryen. Being the closest in age, Arrion and Rhaenyra became as thick as thieves, becoming the mischief that the Red Keep needed to remain lively. However, as it often happened, Rhaenyra and Arrion grew distant as they aged. And soon after his tenth name-day, Arrion returned back to his home of Crystalline Isle. His father began to teach him the ways of becoming Lord of such a prominent Household, and his mother taught him to be a fair man and honourable Lord to his people.

BUT THE BLOOD OF THE DRAGON couldn't remain far from their family, which often went true except in the case of Princess Saera Targaryen. Arrion and his parents were summoned back to the Red Keep, where Lord Valarr Belaerys was offered a place on the King's Small Council... an offer that he could not refuse. The family moved to the Red Keep, and Arrion saw his cousin for the first time in years and she had grown into a beautiful girl. Arrion hadn't grown into his looks, with his pudgy cheeks and childlike smile, but all knew that he would, which made him quite desirable for other Houses who wished to gain a dragon for their own Household. However, as time passed in the year of Arrion's five-and-ten name-day, he found himself taken by one woman and one woman only— The Princess Rhaenyra.

HOWEVER, THE DEMISE OF Queen Aemma Arryn would change everything within the Seven Kingdoms and it woul cause a domino effect for House Targaryen and House Belaerys. But who knows if it would be a good thing or a bad thing. However, given their track record, Valyrian's didn't have history of having happy endings and the same could be said for the reign of Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen.

I only own my oc, Arrion, and any future oc's. House of the Dragon/ Game of Thrones belongs to George R. R. Martin.