It's the voices, I swear!

**Hey! This one's gonna be a bit long, lol. Bakubae's starting to think he's going crazy lmao. Serves him right. Wait- no, I love Bakuhoe, but really. I need angst or I'm going to pass out. Anyways. Warnings? Things get confusing, but otherwise, use your big-brain to figure shit out.

Love ya, and stay safe <3*

^Bakugou's POV:^

Shit. I fucked up, didn't I?

No, I didn't. Fucking Deku was annoying the fuck outta me.

Yeah, but I was really mean.

"Kacchan! You're so mean!"

Shut the fuck up.

But you were mean for no fucking reason.

I said shut up!

Go say sorry, fuckface-

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Uh... Bakubro? I didn't say anything?"

I looked up, flinching. Where the fuck did Shittyhair come from? Was he walking with me the whole time?

He stopped walking, making me stop too. Shit, how long was I zoning out for?

"Uh, dude?" His brow creases in concern. Ugh, not this shit. "Are you... Are you good? You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"Fuck, Kirishima..."

I rub my face, irritated. I push my hair out of my face and look away, kinda terrified how badly I want to talk to Shittyhair. But I know for a fact he'll literally start crying if I open up.

I glare at his small smile. He reminds me too much of...

Ka-Kacchan?

"Fuck!" I pull at my hair, trying to get it together. The fucker's everywhere, I can't get rid of him. He's like a fucking ear-worm and it's driving me fucking insane.

I left the class without looking at his shitty face, but I have a strong feeling that he cried. He always cries. Fucking crybaby. He has a baby face too, his plump-ass cheeks and big eyes. Too fucking big and too fucking green. I hope someone took care of him. Wait, what?

What the fuck, no, Katsuki, shut the fuck up- what the fuck.

Okay, that was fucking weird. Anyways.

I didn't eat. I know I should, but I can't right now. I'll probably grab something from the dorm kitchen after. We've got the rest of the day off, thank fuck. I'll have enough time to work this fucking stress into a good workout session. Maybe I can get Shittyhair to spar with me later. 

But seriously. Fuck Deku. I don't think I could face that fucker again after all that I said. The stupid nerd will probably take my words too hard. Ugh, what a fucking pain. I've already promised I wouldn't get too close to him, I always hurt him. Always.

"-won't tell a soul, I swear."

"Hm?" I turned to Shittyhair, not catching what he said.

"I said, you can tell me whatever's botherin' you, bro," He repeats, placing a hand on my shoulder. "It's not as if I'm going to tell everyone when- if you decide to talk to me."

I resist the urge to shrug his hand off. I stare at the fucker's face with conflicted emotions.

HAAH!? Fucking emotions!? I'm angry and a fucking jerk- emotions are fucking overrated.

Stuck In My Head!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें