тнε נσυяηεү ғяσм ρℓαтғяσм 9 ¾

нarry poттer and тнe pнιloѕopнer'ѕ ѕтone
"ℓσσк , αт үσυ мσℓℓү."

"Oh, I can't wait; my darling child is finally going to see Hogwarts." Briar nearly fainted.

Edward Fawley looked at his daughter fondly and stated, "Sweetheart, you haven't even met her yet."

"Oh, but I love her already."

"And they say I get my dramatics from my father." Tutted Elara as she turned to Harry.

"Exactly daughter." But as Siruis turned to look at Briar, he changed his mind quickly as he saw Edward Fawley glare.

Harry looked at Elara."Star darling , the important or scary fact is that they talking , like you not actually sitting right here." All Elara did was stare at Harry which caused him to look away.

ON THE OTHER SIDE.

"I wonder when we'll see our children." Said Molly Weasley neè Prewett as she looked to her husband.

"Don't worry, mum, soon." Ron stated this as he heard her statement.

"Everyone, it's time to continue." Lily stated it loudly to gain everyone's attention.

༻§⁑ʬ⁑§༺

Harry's mouth went rather dry , Hagrid wasn't with him to guide him and he was all alone. What on earth was he going to do? He was starting to attract a lot of funny looks, because of Hedwig. He'd have to ask someone.

"I'm still a bit sour about that whole leaving Harry at the station thing Hagrid."Lily looked at Hagrid with piercing eyes.

Hagrid couldn't even meet her eyes "sorry Lily."

He stopped a passing guard, but didn't dare mention platform nine and three-quarters. The guard had never heard of Hogwarts and when Harry couldn't even tell him what part of the country it was in, he started to get annoyed, as though Harry was being stupid on purpose. Getting desperate, Harry asked for the train that left at eleven o'clock, but the guard said there wasn't one. In the end the guard strode away,
muttering about time wasters. Harry was now trying hard not to panic.
According to the large clock over the arrivals board, he had ten minutes
left to get on the train to Hogwarts and he had no idea how to do it; he
was stranded in the middle of a station with a trunk he could hardly
lift, a pocket full of wizard money, and a large owl.

"Oh Harry , but really , you had to go ask a Muggle."Hermione looked at Harry as though he gre me two brains.

"Oh , but come on mione,  isn't it a bit awesome,  maybe wanting to see if a muggle actually know what we talking about."Ron stated as he turned from staring at his mother to Hermione,  but all Hermione did was hit him with a massive book.

"Bloody hell , mione , how'd you even get the damn book."Ron looked as though he would burst of redness.

"Nothing for you to hurt your pretty little head."

༻§⁑ʬ⁑§༺

Elara and Her Mum , were walking to platform nine and three-quarters and as they were walking Briar was giving a list of things for Elara to do and not to do.

"Now Elara listen closely....
-Always get ready for Class
-Look Presentable
-Please no pranking
-Send letters at least thrice a week and more if you want to.
-And again don't get in to trouble especially on your first day of school-"Oh mum don't worry."
-Please take that Jacket off before entering the Hall
-And lastly and no matter what house you in , you are still my daughter no matter what people will tell you at Hogwarts." And as Briar finished her list , which sounded as a speech to Elara,  she saw something in the distance.