тнe ĸeeper oғ ĸeyѕ

тнe ĸeeper oғ ĸeyѕ
нαяяу ρσттєя αи∂ тнє ρнιℓσѕσρнer's
ѕтσиє

"𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂 𝑵𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒓"

A very sad looking Hut sits perched upon a rock , far at sea.

"Make a wish , Harry." Said a sad looking Harry.

The whole shack shivered and Harry sat bolt upright, staring at the
door. Someone was outside, knocking to come in.

BOOM.

They knocked again. Dudley jerked awake. "Where's the cannon?" he
said stupidly.

"Cannon!" Screamed Hermione
Mr Weasley looked as if he wanted to ask what that is , but the look on his wife's face told him not to ask anything and  shut up.

There was a crash behind them and Uncle Vernon came skidding into the
room. He was holding a rifle in his hands -- now they knew what had been in the long, thin package he had brought with them.

"I can not believe he just carries that round!" Screamed Lily.

"Who's there?" he shouted. "I warn you -- I'm armed!"

SMASH!

The door was hit with such force that it swung clean off its hinges and
with a deafening crash landed flat on the floor.

A giant of a man was standing in the doorway. His face was almost
completely hidden by a long, shaggy mane of hair and a wild, tangled
beard, but you could make out his eyes, glinting like black beetles
under all the hair.

"Hagrid!" Chanted the Marauders.

"Er, right . Sorry 'bout that..."Confessed Hagrid. "Couldn't make us a cup o' tea, could yeh? It's not been an easy journey..."

He strode over to the sofa , where Dudley sits in fear.

"Budge up, yeh great lump," said the stranger.

Dudley squeaked and ran to hide behind his mother, who was crouching, terrified, behind Uncle Vernon.

"An' here's Harry!" said the giant.

Harry looked up into the fierce, wild, shadowy face and saw that the
beetle eyes were crinkled in a smile.

"Las' time I saw you, you was only a baby," said the giant. "Yeh look a
lot like yer dad, but yeh've got yet mom's eyes."

Harry smiled in memory , remembering his mother being mentioned and Elara looked at him and held his hand.

"I demand you leave at once ,sir! you are breaking an entering!!"screamed Vernon looking the giant with massive eyes.

"Dry up ,Dursley,  ye great prune" Hagrid takes the rifle, knots if like a piece of licorice.

"Yes Hagrid you show him!"screamed the Prewett twins. Molly looked at them suspiciously as she had not heard a peep by them and it her opinion that was very odd.

"Anyway Harry,  got something for yeh, fraid' I might of sit on it at some point, but imagine it'll taste the same." The giant said looking good through his fur coat for something.

As he looks through  ,he has finally gotten what he was looking for which a pink squished up box.

"Baked it myself , words and all."