𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒

нαяяу ρσттєя αи∂ тнє ρнιℓσѕσρнєя'ѕ ѕтσиє
𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒
α¢¢ι∂єитαℓ σя иσт

нαяяу ρσттєя αи∂ тнє ρнιℓσѕσρнєя'ѕ ѕтσиє 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒α¢¢ι∂єитαℓ σя иσт

Albus had put the movie on pause and turned to look at everyone else. "How does everyone feel after this first part?"

No one could utter a word; it's like a pin drop could even be heard, but alas, only Siruis small sniffles could be heard as he was still in shock that he was going to Azkaban.

But before Dumbeldore could continue the movie, eight people came out of a flash of light.

"Hello!" spoke the overly excited girl with blonde or white hair and a soft voice.

"Luna, relax," said a bushy-haired girl.

"Sorry about her; she's excited."

McGonagall stepped forward. "I'm assuming you are the ones who sent the movies."

Instead of the brunette answering, another blonde answered, "Yes, you're right, Minnie."

"Well, then we are in need of introductions."

"Well, I'll start, "said the bushy-haired brunette.

"I'm Hermione Granger, Gryffindor,and you won't know my parents as I'm muggleborn." Some purebloods sneered at her.

"I'm Ronald Weasley, Gryffindor, and my parents are Arthur and Molly Weasley."

Another red-haired person came up and said, "I'm Ginny Weasley, Gryffindor, and you can guess who my parents are."

A blonde boy came up. "I'm Draco Malfoy, Slytherin, and my parents are Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy." All the purebloods nodded at another pureblood bloodline.

Brunette boy came up "I'm Neville Longbottom, Gryffindor, and my parents are Frank and Alice Longbottom."Alice turned a bright shade of red, while all her girl friends squealed.

The excited girl came up. "I'm Luna Lovegood, ravenclaw and daughter of Xenoplilius Lovegood and Pandora Lovegood." Xenoplilius looked up from his book with a hint of a smile.

A boy with round glasses stepped forward. "My name is Harry Potter, Gryffindor, and my parents are James Potter and Lily Potter." James jumped up and down and screamed, "I got Lily-Pad," while Lily looked like a deer in headlights.

"Oh, you're saving the best for last,"said a blonde girl." She started strutting until she was in front of the great hall. "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm Elara Fawley-Black, hufflepuff, and my parents are Siruis Black and Briar Fawley." Briar's face had turned bright red, and she had the tiniest bit of smile on her face while Siruis was full-on dancing around celebrating.

"Now that we have introductions, let's continue." said Hermione, and everyone took a seat and started the movie again.

Dudley Dursley was no longer a baby, and now the photographs showed a large blond boy riding his first bicycle, on a carousel at the fair, playing a computer game with his father, being hugged and kissed by his mother.