𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

In the year 1977, it was a normal Hogwarts day, with no one worrying about a future war. All the students were bustling with excitement at their house tables, eating breakfast with smiles on their faces, but as always, some Slytherins had a few casual frowns.

A certain Gryffindor prankster boy by the name of James Potter, with his mob of black hair continuously staring at a certain red head "Prongs you alright there." Yet another prankster was questioned, by the name of Siruis Black. "I would believe his in love." Moony, aka Remus Lupin, told teasing to prongs. "Yeah, dude, if you keep staring, she'll think you're a creep", commented Siruis. "Yeah, well, pads, you're not any better, are you? You're always staring at certain blond ravenclaws." Inquried a short boy with mousy brown hair with the name Peter Pettigrew.

Before Siruis could give a snarky remark , the door of the great hall opened wide with many many people entering, James had a wide smile on his face when he saw his family yet siruis gave a groaned of a annoyance once he saw his family or ex family in the crowd. "Dumbledore what's the meaning of this." Asked a Tall handsome man by the name Edward Fawley. A blond ravenclaw perked up at the sound of her fathers voice."Dad?" With a confused voice as she looked at him yet was still happy to see him.

"I'm not very sure what's happening as well, Lord Fawley." Concluded Professor Dumbledore, but before he could finish, a bright flash of light appeared and a letter fell out.

" Concluded Professor Dumbledore, but before he could finish, a bright flash of light appeared and a letter fell out

(if you can't read it the words are under.)

Merry Meet

We are the future generations of the class of 1999, but after the second Wizarding War, things took a turn for the worse, so we thought it was best to send the movies of our lives so you could see them and try to help us in the future and try to change it.

From

H.P E.F.B R.W H.G

After McGonagall read the letter, everything seemed to be a brawl in the hall. "Enough!" Announced Dumbledore "It seems we have a few movies to watch instead of fighting, so everyone, please take a seat and move on."