A New Enemi

"Rukia wake up, we're gonna be late for school" Ichigo nocked on the closet door while tapping his foot on the flour impatiently, Monday and late sensi is gonna be really pissed, and knowing Rukia she's gonna blame me like always, that midget.
" RUKIA!! I said–" Before he could continue with his yell the door infront of him open slowly letting his hand almost knock on the raven haired shinigami who gracefully get out off of the matress she used to sleep on and stand facing the taller soul reaper as she said with an annoyed voice: "Stop shouting I'm already awake, I was just geting dressed, ok?"
"You could've said something" He retored with the same amount of annoyence in his voice.
"I was about to, you fool. And Ichigo you really need to stop shouting infront of the closet. "

"What is that suppose to mean? " He crossed his hand over his chest in a doffencive way sensing she about to say domething wikl make him look like a

"You idiot! if Yusu came in like last time and saw you like this she'd really think that her brother lost his mind "

"Not like you have one in first place" said kon itteruptig them

"You little " Ichigo hole the stuff animal and start steching it

"My stuffings..."

"Let him go Ichigo" Rukia said she was already at the edge of the window

"Hey wait, you're not gonna eat I brought you breakfast, you knew?!"

"It's ok, see you at school"

"What's wrong with her she's acting bit diffrent this days?" Ichigo said in a low voice

"Did you said something Ichigo?"

"No nothing, and kon keep it quit here, will you? " Ichigo said leaving his room

"Like that's gonna happen!"

~~~~~~~~~

Rukia entered the classroom to find that the girls were chating and laghing
"Hello Rukia"
"Good morning Orihimi"
"It's always good to see those two beauty in the morning, ohhhh i'm gonna give you a bid hug Rukia"
"How many time i have told you to stop playing around Shizuru? " Tatski askes giving the four eyes girl a punch in the gut
"Hello the Tatski"
"Morning Rukia I don't know when she'll stop this criziness of hers"
"Hahah" Rukia let a little laght with her girlish voice.
Since the last battle with the fullbriners I knew that every one know the truth but for some reason I can't stop this acting.
That's because you don't want your friends to think that you were laying all that time.
You think that's what it's about Sodeno Shirayoki?
That or you like this role.
Rukia let a chickle
"I didn't think that anyone will get my jok"
"Oh is that so "
"Realy Rukia what's fanny about a watermolon wanting to eat strawberry?"
"Um.... "
"Here you are Ichigo " luckily Ichigo came in in time.
We're lucky Orihime was telling a jok what was I suppose to say if she was saying something sad, you almost put me in a verry emberrising situation Sodeno Shirayoki.
I wouldn't worry about that cause then strawberry will save you right?
You are the most annoying zambakto ever.
"Is there some thing wrong Rukia? "
"Oh no nothing Ishida ".
The bell ring and the teacher came in.
"Good morning class, bring a paper we're going to have a test, so hurry up everyone you're going to need all of your time "

After ten minutes :

Beep beep...
Ichigo looked at Rukia, it was a hollow and their teacher doesn't know about this, they changed to their shinigami forms and flew by the window.
"Hurry up we need to get back soon "
"I thaught you would be happy to not pass that test ?"
"Yeah right but I don't want to give a white paper and have a bad mark either"
"Right neither do I "
"Where is it anyway ?"
"Oh look who's here! the famouse substitute soul reaper, I honestly wasn't expacting such a big greeding "
"Who are you and how do you know me"
"I'm Kira the one who's gonna put an end to the carrot top and his little girlfriend"
"What the?! We're not to gether!!!" Ichigo shout
"And we'll see who's gonna stay till the end,
Hey Rukia you got the last one I'm gonna deal with this one "
"Ichigo be carefull she strang "
"Don't worry it want take long"
And he charge drowing his zambakto .