'Bloodsucking Brady Bunch'

About two weeks later...

My body was humming. Being with David was amazing. After we made love in my front yard, we talked about the past. He told me everything. When he finished talking, we made love again, this time in a bed.

Every day, I would go to the shop while it was closed. David gave me a key. I would go and make myself cozy in his bed. From his locked sleeping quarter where he would hung upside down like a bat (sidenote: I found adorable), he would come out. Stripping out of his pants, he joined me. We explored each other's bodies. He was a caring and gently lover when he need to be and a dominant lover when I begged for it.

I was happy and content. There was no way in hell I was going to let anyone hurt him again. As far as anyone knew, I was still very single and the only thing between my thighs was silicon. I did show David my toy box one night he had off. Just say that he loved to play with them on me.

I was at the boardwalk again. David was working on a client's bike. Seeing him a bit greasy made me want to drag him upstairs. I could be patient. Strolling by, I realized that the old comic bookshop was cleaned up and there were books on the shelves again.

"What the..."

"You would not go back home so we opened the shop again." A voice sounded familiar. Turning, I realized that it was Edgar Frog. Still had the bandana on his head and camo looking clothes.

"Did my father send you? This is great. I don't need a babysitter. I am over thirty for Christ's sake." I threw up my arms.

"No. We got back into contact with Sam, and he told us. So, we came out and decided to open the shop again." Edgar uttered in that raspy voice of his.

"And kill some vampires." Alan appeared from behind a table.

"You two are still delusion. There is no such thing as vampires." I rolled my eyes, thanking the gods I took drama in school as extra credit.

"You don't know anything little girl." Alan chimed in, carrying a box of comic books.

"Like you do." I scoffed. "Tell you what, you stay out of my way, I will stay out of yours. I don't want to see you at my house." I turned and walked away.

"We will be watching." Edgar warned.

"Remember, I can hit a moving target at fifty yards and that is without a scope." I shouted over my shoulder. When I was clear of the shop, I pulled out my phone. I had to let David know the Frog brothers were back.

The next day at David's apartment...

I laid in David's arms. Last night, I told him about the reappearance of the Frog brothers. To say he was not happy was understatement as hell. I saw the rage in his eyes. He wanted to go to the boardwalk and rip their throats open. It took some convincing not to.

I stayed the day at his place, sleeping and having sex. David was more compliance about letting the Frog brothers be while he was buried balls deep inside me with my tits in his face. Whatever works to keep him safe.

"How do you feel?" David asked, nuzzling my neck. We were laying on our sides, David being the big spoon.

I sighed, kissing his arm that was wrapped around me. "Jell-O. I have never just spent a day in bed."

"It was fun. We need to do it again." David kissed my neck, his teeth grazing my skin. "I need to hunt later. There is a guy who has been assaulting women in the next town over. I got his location." David told me. To keep a low profile, he goes out of town to feed and only does it bi-weekly now. Fully drains the bodies and drops them in the sea. And he goes after the scum, people that no one would care to miss.