10. WHO'S LIZZY

CHAPTER TEN: WHO'S LIZZY

---

The sound of tires screeching was heard as Five stopped the car in front of the Academy.

"Come on! Let's go" Five said as they all got out of the car "I don't think she's breathing" Luther said as he was carrying Allison "If we don't get her upstairs, she's gonna die" Klaus said as they all rushed into the Academy.

---

Five was pressing his hands on Allison's throat "She's suffered a severe laceration to her larynx. One of you will need to give blood" Grace said "I will" the siblings all said, they were all ready to give their blood to save their sister.

Luther pulled up his sleeve "I'm doing it" he said "I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy. Your blood is more compatible with mine" Pogo said.

"Hey, don't sweat it. I--I got this, big guy" Klaus said before he ran around Luther to stand next to Grace and he put out his arm "I--love needles" he said, trapping on his arm.

"Master Klaus. Your blood is...How shall I say this? Too polluted" Pogo said.

"Move" Diego said and walked over to Grace "Yeah, go on" Luther said.

"I'll do it" Diego said and Grace pulled up the needle but as soon as Diego saw it, he made a whimpers noise before he fainted, falling to the floor causing Andy to roll his eyes while Mitch chuckled "An expert with knives but faints at the sight of a needle. Coward" Andy said.

Pogo let out a small smile before he looked at Grace "Stick him" he said.

---

While Luther stayed with Allison, the others left.

"The bastard that nearly killed our sister is still out there, with Vanya. We need to go after her" Diego said as him, Mitch, Andy, Five and Klaus was in the living room.

Klaus was sitting on the couch while the twins, Five and Diego was standing in front of him.

"Vanya is not important" Five said, still limping a bit "Hey, that's your sister. A little heartless even for you, Five" Diego told him "I'm not saying I don't care about her. But if the apocalypse happens today, she dies along with the other seven billion of us. Harold Jenkins is our first priority" Five said.

"We agree" the twins said "So do I. Let's go" Diego said and the three got ready to leave "You guys count me out" Klaus said causing the three to stop before they turned to look at him.

 "I mean, you know, no offense or whatever. It's just...I kind of feel like this is a whole lot of pressure for newly-sober me, so..." he said "You're coming" Diego said "No, no, no. I mean, I think we can all agree that my power's....I mean, it's pretty much useless I'd just be holding you guys back" Klaus said "Klaus, get up" Five said "You can't make me" Klaus said and in one quick move Diego pulled up his knife before throwing it towards Klaus and the knife hit the cushions right between Klaus' feet causing Klaus to spread his legs so he wouldn't get hit while he put his hands up quickly.