MR 17

Jin touches his lips as he stared at Jungkook

Jin touches his lips as he stared at Jungkook. The younger scratches his nape as he blushes, becoming embarrassed at the action he had made.

"U-uh... Well... Uhm... I had to... I wanted to shut you up and you weren't... That was the only thing I could think of..." Jungkook stuttered out, Jin hides the smile that appeared on his face, his cheeks becoming hot as he blushes too.

"Hyung... " Jungkook says and now Jin becomes fully aware of what was happening. He listens to carefully to what the younger will say.
"Hyung... I like you too, okay? I... I couldn't say it out loud before because I was scared... Scared that what happened to me before, will happen again if I do so..." Jungkook says, looking down.

Flashbacks to when that incident happened, appeared in his mind and he couldn't help but feel a pinch in his heart. Jin noticed the quietness of the younger, and gently grabbed his shoulders. The younger looked at up and Jin before feeling the older's soft lips touch with his.

Jungkook is shocked but slowly closes his eyes as he wrapped his arms around the older's neck. Jin's hand slid down to Jungkook's waist before hugging him tight as they pulled away.
Jin hears a sob, startling him as he carefully pushes Jungkook a little to see his face.

There were tears sliding down Jungkook's cheeks and he wipes it away.
"What happened?" Jin asks, feeling worried.
"Does that mean... You... Accept my feelings?" Jungkook asks and Jin smiles, nodding.

"Yes... I accept you feelings... Do you accept mine?"

"Yes... Yes, I do"

 Yes, I do"