Part 6

Alfred and lapis try to find speed, Alfred called his team for help, but sadly can't but then leaf did find speed.
Leaf: Mom dad, I found out where speed is!
Alfred: Where is he leaf?
Leaf: Silvia told me, he trained and entered the tournament and... said it his fault sis is like this.
Alfred: That boy.
Lapis: We need to get him now.
Leaf: But how, he already entered it.
Alfred: ... I have a plan.

Later in the tournament.
Trace: Are you sure of speed?
Speed; Yeah...I can do this.
Trace: Speed, even if you evolved it won't be enough.
Speed: I-i got to try, i can't lose another family.
Trace: ... alright speed, good luck.
Speed; thanks trace... (i can do this, i can do this) *Where a scarf and goggles*

While the tournament is happening, Alfred, lapis and leaf told the mons in terra town what is happening and was in shock and agreed to help them.

In the waiting room.
Speed: (One more t-to go) *Badgers himself*

In the the battle at the time, speed was sinning each round, that until he was facing a absol the he wish he never want to meet again, but in that round should used night slash that rip of the goggles showing his eyes, and after that shade called him the wild pokemon making the mon booing that was watching and tell shade to kill him, but was lucky that the 3th champion stop this and allow speed win and will face the 3th champion.

Speed: (Why... Why did he help me...)

In a different waiting room.
Organized: Why can't we just kick him out, he doesn't deserve it!
3th champion: Last time I checked, he was winning with hard work, not only his eyes.
Organize: What about it!
3th champion: *look at him then look away* Why should I tell you? *Left*
Organize: grrrrr, that wild mon hound is dead, and I know how. *Evil smile*

In the battle the 3th champion showed with cheers but with speed it was all booing. The 3th champion can see his eyes with sadness but determination.
Speed: (Blaziken... I can do this, Alex must have a weakness right...)
Alex: (Those eyes again, what is he doing, what is this he wanted...)

Once the battle began speed rush for an attack but Alex blocked or dodge, speed did land a few attacks but wasn't enough. Then Alex kicked speed cost speed to lose his breathing and was on the floor breathing heavily but stood up barely.
Speed: *Whisper* I can't give up, i-i needed to win, she need h-help i can't-
????: kill That monster.
Then slowly many said the same thing called speed a monster told Alex to kill him and end him over and over. Speed started to tear out and thinking he won't be alive anytime soon until.
????: Don't give up!
????: You're stronger than this!
????: Show them you deserve to live!
Speed only looked at the sound and was shock, he saw Alfred, lapis, and leaf but not only that he also saw some of the terra town mons, the mons he knew who help him and taught him, then heard another sound.
Trace: Speed up, keep going!
Sivlia: Come on speed, do this for lazuli! Don't give up!
Speed was in tears not in sadness but happy. Then hear a voice.
????: Come on speed, don't give up.
????: big bro don't give up!
Speed was in shock hearing that until he realized those voices were not he did not know but did, and found out who it was.
Speed: *Whisper* C-crystal, f-flare.
Time seem to froze then show two eevee's
Crystal; Speed, don't give up now.
Flare: big bro be strong just like before.
Speed: B-but i fail you two, y-you both die b-because of me-
Crystal; It wasn't your fault, it just came out of nowhere!
Flare: big bro, we've been watching you and we are happy for you.
Crystal; That right, speed we glad you happy but when you are sad... he doesn't like it, and when we follow you, you wish you were dead! We don't want that!
Flare; We want you to keep on living.
Speed: i-i...
Crystal: Speed please live on and be happy.
Flare: Sis right. Big bro we know you are strong, and we believe in you!
Speed: C-crystal flare... i... I won't give up, I can't lose.
Crystal: That's right! Show them what you got!
Flare: Show those jerks that wrong you!
Speed: Thank you.
Time seems to move again and speed is standing up.
Speed: I won't give up not yet!
Alex sees his eyes this time it shows more determination and can't help but smile.
Then a dark cloud came out of nowhere.
Speed: I won't Lose! I can't lose! I will not fail again!
Then something comes out of the clode. All except speed see glowing light. Red, blue, yellow, purple, black, light blue, green and pink. Circle around speed. This makes many pokemons in shock until speed closes his eyes and he glows and becomes a leafeon and uses synthesis. Healing the damage he took. Then run to Alex with leaf blade axle, snap out his shock and dodge. Then used blaze kick then a glow happened again this time speed is a vaporeon and used water acid making Alex blaze kick none effective then speed used hydra pump making axel slide back a bit.
The crowd cheering speed is amazing and cheering even more, while the other side who wanted speed dead was in shock until some said something that scared them in fear.
Pokemon 1: Is he god?!
Pokemon 2: He must be god son?!
Pokemon 3: No, i-it Arceus's son?! W-we try to kill his son?!
Pokemon 4: I don't want to go to hell, I didn't know!
Those who hurt speed, called his name scared they might have angry the god of all.
Alex never felt alive, when he was champion there was no chellage any more and was broad. Hoping one day he can fight somemon strong and he got his wish.
Alex: show me what you got speed, i know you not going out yet, show me your full power!
The fight was intense. Speed changing form to every eeveelution there is while dodge, healing attacking, Alex is slowly getting tired by all the dodging and damage he take even when he mega evolved it was not enough, until he falls from speed thunder attack.
The referee was scared to say anything until one of the pokemon from terra town yell out.
Pokemon(Terra town) and the winner is speed the jolteon!
Terra town cheers loud with trace and silvia.
Speed who just stares at Alex, until raises his paw up and a green glow goes to Alex. Sunny town mon believe he going to kill Alex but was shocked he was healed. When Alex was healed, he looked at speed with a great respect and nodded and speed did the same before the light of the orb went into speed and fell. Before he hit the ground he feel somemon catch him but didn't know who but hear. "You did good, Keep moving forward-

Few houses in the poke center.
Speed: *moans due to the pain and slowly open his eyes* what happened.
Alfred: Good you awake.
Speed: *look and see alfred learning him knowing he in lot of trouble* D-dad i can explain i-
Alfred: *Shock but want back with a leer* Explain why you run, and enter the tournament in a sunny town?
Speed: I- *Look down* i want to help... you work and never home for them, and i feel bad, and i wanted to do something about it, but when lazuli got hurt i-i can't help myself but try something to help and fest, i know you going to stop me, and when i find out the tournament give prize money, i join but not before i become a jolteon.
Alfred: i see... but do you know what happened at the end?
Speed; *thinking* I-i don't know it was dark but... I hear voices.
Alfred: voice?
Speed; T-they told me what to do, and i did, even if it was dark.
Alfred: ... speed tell me, what happened at the end? What do you remember before you hear the voices?
Speed: ... I don't know, i-i was confused... everything stops a-and i-i see... *Tearing out* M-my siblings.
Alfred was shocked again, but didn't know what to say.
Speed: A-and when we were talking and stopped, i-i felt strong but i didn't know why, and like i said it was dark but i heard voices from outside and inside.
Alfred: ... by inside do you know what else they say?
Speed: t-they say You did good, Keep moving forward, and it stops... i-i don't know what they say at the end of it...
Alfred: ... alright... you grounded for a week.
Speed; W-wait what?
Alfred: One you ran off, two you scared the leaf, three you scared both myself and lapis, and four you didn't tell us. I can add more-
Speed; N-no no i take it.
Alfred: Good, but it won't start until you all heal.
Speed: *Blinking then look where he is* oh...
Alfred: ... did you just realize where you were?
Speed; Y-yes?
Alfred; *Shake head* rest you need it.
Speed; ... what happened when I was out cold?
Alfred: For started sunny town try to put you in there poke center, but terra town refuse they be the one and will be the one, they try to stop terra town because we are outnumbered but your friend trace with roberts, yes roberts come out and point weapon at them, he told them what they did in the past and they have no rights. Sunny town leader try to say something, didn't care what but his dad said he not part of sunny town anymore and move in terra town, that was the reason why he move his stuff, and sunny town and scared and yelling and stuff didn't know how to shut up, but your other friend said this is karma for all the bad things they did, and at the cherry at top Alex the 3th champion said he won't be helping sunny town mon ever again for all those things they did to you. Few try to attack but stop by trace robert and your friend said something, didn't know what we left with the help of the psych-o team.
Speed: The psychic team?
Alfred; Corrert. I didn't know what happened next but with a talk with robert. Himself, trace, silvia and her family left, and few sunny town mon also left, it seem they are tired of them too, so i don't know where they are but some live with terra town for now, terra town refuse but trace tell them they good one who help you and they agreed to let them live her for a bit or if they chose to live here.
Speed: W-wow... Wait a few? W-why?
Alfred: It seems there are some who don't see you as one.
Speed: Oh okay...
Lapis: Speed you awake.
Speed; Hi Ms lapis.
Leaf: ...
Speed; Leaf i-
Leaf: Speed you Idiot for a big brother! *In tears* Do you know how scared I was!
Speed; i-i
Leaf: Don't ever do that again!
Speed: I-i won't!
Leaf: Good, you better.
Lapis and Alfred were shocked but understandable.
Speed; ... h-how lazuli i-is she...
Leaf: ... sis still needed rest.
Speed: but i got the money now, I can help.
Alfred: Speed... alright but you do know lazuli have to learn what you did right? She going to hear what you have done.
Speed: I-i know... I just hope she forgives me...
Leaf: I know she will, big brother... but still you are hurt... even with that power thing and- wait! You just heal that Blaziken can't you heal sis with that too?!
Speed: ... wait what?!
Both lapis and Alfred also realize too, but will it work?

Coming soon