Episode 10: Recollecting Memories

The day ended tragically. Everyone was very sad for Y/N and her current situation. All she wanted was to earn money to rescue herself from her evil step mother. But all she got is uncooperative father due to her step mother and discouraging society who is believing the false information. Everyone in the house was feeling sympathetic of her. After the effect of the incident reduced, everyone went to sleep.

-In Shared Room with Ryujin-

Y/N: Why didn't say me that my step mother came here?

 Ryujin: You were practicing vigorously for your upcoming program. So, they decided not to disturbed you.

Y/N: She was here even before I came here?                                                                                             

Ryujin: Yes, Let me narrate the situation.

-In Past-

While ITZY members were tired of doing all the choreography they have done so far, everyone went to bath while Yeji was in a call with her friend in the living room. After cutting the call, she turned around to find a woman who will in any situation turn into crazy.

Yeji: What?! How did you know the new address?!

Y/N's Step Mother: I have got somehow. Now answer me. Where is that unruly Y/N?

Yeji: Why should I tell you? Plus, I request you to GET OUT OF THIS FREAKING HOUSE!

Y/N's Step Mother: I have said already to send her back to her hometown. Plus, her so called career is already ruined before even joining it. So, the best is sending her back to town. There are some papers for her to sign tho.

Yeji: As a leader, I have the authority to say that she won't be coming back. Plus, now she got the back of MIDZYs and STAYs. Do you know that? That means she will be coming back strong

Yeji was at the verge to shout but controlled her anger. That's when everyone finished their shower and saw the conversation which was in edge of fight. Y/N's Step Mother started to leave words which will be hurtful for Y/N, without knowing that Y/N's not there. That's when Yeji lost her temper and started to shout at her. Y/N's Step Mother's words started to irritate her. That is when you came into the house after the car ride with Changbin, Felix and I.N

-Past Ended-

Y/N: Why my step mom is like this?

Ryujin: Don't worry. We are there for you. Plus you were so happy when you came to dorm. What happened? Plus how you reached the dorm?

Y/N: Changbin, Felix and I.N gave me a ride to home today. I was so full of butterflies.      

Ryujin: Is it so? Enjoy you girl.

Y/N seemed to enjoy the tiny happiness but she couldn't digest her step mother who had the audacity to say those words in front of ITZY. Then everyone drifted into their sleep. While sleeping you had the memories of you and I.N in your middle school through your head.