Episode 6: New Chapter

As you all moved from JYP Building after the meeting, you started to travel towards your old dormitory for packing your things. Everyone in the van was very excited as they got an information that new dormitory that they are going to move in has more facilities than their old dormitory. As the travel time between JYP Building and the old dorm is huge, you decided to drift into your dreamland. But Yuna interrupted you by asking several question regarding you and Jeongin.

Yuna: Y/N, Wake up. I want to ask you several questions about him.

Y/N: Why now? Can't you ask later.

Yuna: Please please answer me

As these childish guys were bickering, everyone in the van was irritated. Ryujin and Chaeryeong, who were sitting in front of them started to scold them

Ryujin: Why can't guys let us rest?

Yuna: It's not like that

Chaeryeong: Then what? You guys are literally bickering.

Y/N: Ok ok. I am sorry. Yuna for now please shut your mouth.

Yuna: Ok Queen of England Miss Y/N Elizabeth

Y/N: That's it. Now you guys can rest.

RY/CR: Ok!

Everyone started to drift into their sleep. Now Yuna became too curious, she decided to wake you again. This time, you decided to answer her because you know there is no way out.

Y/N: What are the questions?

Yuna: When and How did you like him?

Y/N: Like once I said, I joined this system to make quick money. When I joined I was so passive to a point, someone has to be in my side or else I will go into negative thoughts. Jeongin was my mother's friend's son. So, somehow I know him before entering this system. But he was one of the people who was along with me during those bad times. So, I developed a huge respect when he debuted. But after sometime, it turned into a crush. There were times when I thought of confessing him but I will stop because I thought it will distract me.

Yuna: That means you once had ideas of sui-

Y/N: Yeah but after joining you guys, that idea totally vanished from my mind.

Yuna: Aww Y/N, I am always there for you.

Y/N: Thank you, Yuna!

Then Yuna left you alone and moved to the next seat knowing that you were too tired. While sleeping, the incident that occurred some hours ago came across her mind. Being panicked, she woke up. 

Ryujin: What happened Y/N? Any nightmare?

Y/N: Yes, unnie. 

Ryujin: Ok here catch this cushion. It may soothe you

Y/N: Ok unnie

And the travel ended. Everyone climbed down with the faces full of brightness. Managers and staffs were preparing several other things to move into your new dormitory. Then you entered the room which you initially alotted to you.