[Chapter Ten] | Jam Session

Start from the beginning

"You really don't mince your words at all, Yukinoshita-san," Y/N said, rolling his eyes once more. "You never cease to amaze me with how cold your words can be."

"I was simply stating facts, L/N-kun."

"Uh-huh. Sure you were."

As the two were having their own conversations, many others were spouting out different questions for Hasegawa to answer for. However, knowing it was getting too loud and too much, especially since it was already cutting into class time, the brown-haired teacher slammed her hand on her desk rather loudly. The sound was very loud, which caused every single student to shut their trap and turn their gaze to the rather stern and stoic female instructor.

"All of you, quiet down. We don't have a lot of time, so ask your questions once the free period rolls around." The teacher then looks to Erica. "Then, Hasegawa, go and take the empty seat that's in the second row almost near the back."

"Yes, ma'am.~" Erica nodded, her usual happy, go lucky smile on her face.

Trotting off to the desk she was pointed to, the teacher began to start the day's lesson. Y/N sighed, slowly beginning to tune out the teacher's voice as he continued to mind his own business. To take his mind off of things, he began to twirl and spin his pencil that rested in his hand.

However, he couldn't help but sigh again as he looked out the window. Things were going to be chaotic today.

Especially regarding the shenanigans of Erica. And also when she and Yumiko meet. With him thinking about it, he doubted that they would get along. At all.

---

The bell rang and it was time for lunch. Packing his things up and trying to remotely organize it into his bag, Y/N prepared himself to exit the door when his phone soon chimed.

Digging into his pocket, Y/N opens LINE to see it was Yumiko texting him. A message that says along the lines of, "Hurry your ass over already", or something like that. Rolling his eyes at the message, he tucks it back into his pocket and was about to head off. Well, if it weren't for a purple-haired junkie ramming herself into his side.

"Gyah...! What the—!?"

"Alright, L/N, time to show me around the school! Come on!"

He gives her an annoyed stare, "Huh? Why am I the one who has to be the one who has to show you around the school? Besides, didn't you preview the school when classes weren't in session or something like that? During the weekend?"

She only groans. "Ugh, then it would've been boring. Especially with how much of a drag it can be. I'm coming to you because you most likely know where all the cool spots are, yeah?"

"Just because I've been here longer than you, doesn't mean I actually know where all these 'cool spots' are. Like I give a damn for something like that," he responded, shrugging his shoulders as he walked out the door. "I have somewhere else to be, so go ask someone else to take you around the school."

"How can you be so mean!?" She jeers, catching up to him and wrapping an arm around his shoulder. "I've been, like, the only friend you knew when we went to school together overseas! Come on, the least you can do is pay me back over all the times I spent time with ya."

"From what I can remember," Y/N says, turning to her and flicking her forehead, "you decided to accompany my lonely lonesome. Not my fault you decided to be friends with someone like me."

Erica sighs. "There you go again with that shitty attitude of yours. I know what'll cheer you up. A good old musical session. Let's go."

"H-Hey...! Where are you pulling...!? Let me go, Hasegawa!"