Dare #20 and Dare #21 (Closure or Reopening?- Still thinking)

Shera: Hello yall! *bursts in smiling*

Vira: What's up with your smile?

Shera: First off vira am i not allowed to smile?, we got a new friend!. Everyone welcome....drumroll please...

Everyone else: *Quiet and not moving*

Shera: or not- either way is fine anyways- Welcome!! NELLA!, she shall be here for a while because her creator guessed the song in the last dare, she shall be here for a few dares.

Ratchet: AHEM- *holding a wrench*

Shera: and asks!!- anyways- Nella hurry up and get in here! you missed your big entry!

Nella: Coming! *Runs in and poses* hello everyone!!

Ratchet: Not another one....

Smokescreen: oh come on ratchet it's not that bad

Vira: Hey shera I got a PM from creator, seems like somone dared to not have any more magic in use forever-

Shera; HECK NO!!!- I need it!!! THAT LONG!?

Vira: uuuh- no creator said only like 10 dares and asks to please the one giving the dare and at least not kill you in the process of your sanity

Shera: I can live without it but at the same time....It's the only thing keeping ultra maxims junior ASLEEP!!! And me keeping my very SANITY!! *paces around now*

Nella; Ultra maxims junior?

Vira: I concur with Nella- What??

Shera: Alright not a good name but I tried *shrugs*

Vira: OK- anyways I've also invited a friend-

Shera: Is Creator okay with her coming?

Vira: no?-

Shera: your friend aint allowed then.

Vira: awe scrap....

Shera: alright everyone!, youve gotta watch a video and the dare is from *sighs* let me just go get the equipment *leaves*

Nella: wait up! *runs after shera*

Ultra magnus: i shall go help too *leaves before anyone had a chance to stop him*

*After 3 hours of searching and dragging back and setting up chairs and connecting a datapd and also the awkward silence nella is trying to break but failing between shera and ultra magnus and now its finally video time*

Shera: Ive seen this before hand just incase anything was wrong but i might say this may be.... Not nice for your optics *shivers*

Soundwave; Define- Not nice- for your optics- *he said using recordings as he tilted his head*

Arcee: eh its probably just a human video of someone breaking robots *is munching on energon popcorn snuggled up with bulkhead on a couch since they had to use all the couches they could find*

Shera: if i define it you would leave *goes to the doors and chains them up just incase before coming back* anyways lets start this!! Raf, jack and miko your ok by the way *soon presses play and looks at the camera* readers the video is the top one by the way so go see it *soon goes to a couch and sits down with vira as the screen does a countdown of 10 like the olden days even if that isint in the real video thats added to add this*

Vira: Hey shera i need to ask you a question- er- *gets cut off as optimus and megatron sit on each side of vira and soon there was a couple snuggle up with every single couple in this here establishment*