Dare #19 and ask #1!?

((ok i havent updates in a while and imma change that, sorry about before now welcome!. To another magnificent chapter!))

Shera: *swaying her hips to the beat of a song as she bobs her head up and down as she hums and signs a bit* ooooh!~... hands up if your ready for a fight!~.... rewrite our history!~......Anybody could be!~.... power you need in you power you need in you!~..... oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh!!!!~.... we can change the whole world!~....

(anyone can guess the name of the song correctly and your oc goes in the next 5 chapters of the book!, and can do anything!)

Shera: *stops when the song changes and pauses it as she notices ultra magnus was watching her the whole time and now has the 'look' quickly she leaves as she checks her datapad and smirks* oh this will be good *teleports away to ratchet with an evil chuckle* oh ratchet!~ *she sang* 

Ratchet; stay away from me you demon pit spawn from unicron himself!!!! *he yelled so loudly some glass broke as he yeeted the biggest wrench ever which hit shera smack in the helm*

Shera: OW!!! *yelps and falls over hitting her helm on the ground and passing out* 

Ratchet: *sighs in relief* finally some peace *goes back to work like nothing* 

A few hours later

Shera: *groans and rubs her helm feeling a knocked back in place old dent as she huffs and looks at ratchet who was minding his business and quickly speaking* Ratchet you have a dare you have to do or ill turn you into a femme predacon and stick you in with predaking when its predacon mating season right now-

Ratchet: *turned around in a flash* DON'T YOU DARE!!.... fine ill do your stupid dare those stupid humans want me to do *he grumbled* 

Shera: hey be nice to my friends and readers and dare givers!!!!!

Ratchet: i can TRY to

Brooklyn: you better!! also hey shera... IM SINGLE!!! T^T

Shera: tough, hey maybe one of my readers might go on a date with you *looks at you guys* anyone? 

Brooklyn: its hopeless... *slumps on a chair eating ice cream* i've been grieving a lot.... no one will ever ask me out!.... 

Shera: oh come on dont give up!!

Brooklyn: ive given up on life already, dont trust it it will come and kill you.... this universe hates me!! also its me @sheraPrime1 so yeah- im kinda a hopeless case 

Shera: ive got a broken creator here guys *sighs* ok onto the dare and then we will go get ice cream 

Brooklyn: *Just leaves depressed* 

Shera: Ratchet... you better do this dare so i can go and console her!!! 

Ratchet:..... fine 

Shera: the dare is from 

Ratchet: just said it already... tell me my doom.... 

Shera: it goes as follows: i have a dare too i dare ratchet to dress in drag and do the hula in front of the vehicons and wheeljack too i have not seen that done before.  Tbh me neither, so ratchet- *snaps fingers and they are nwo in the warship as ratchet is now in a orange and white drag as she salutes* go make femmes proud 

Ratchet: *grumbles but goes on the conveniently placed stage- (shera put it there) with a crowd already of vehicons with wheeljack in first row* 

???: Kill the show ratchet!, and now begin!! *a dark blue femme with silver skin and dark blue shades yelled before music of hawaii started up* 

Vira: *suddenly went over knowing ratchet didn't know how to do the hula and started to do it herself motioning him to copy her* 

Ratchet: *started to copy vira and soon got the hang of it* hey this aint that bad... *notices the vehicons staring and drooling slightly as wheeljack takes a video* 

Vira: dont worry i got something up my sleeve *smirks* DJ hit it!!! 

DJ: on it! *changes songs to (the song on top)*

Vira: *quickly changes style of dancing to a more of a quick movement dancing slightly opening her mouth as she continues to do quick yet slow movements* 

Ratchet: *is stunned but he leaves and comes back with armor and does the same* 

Wheeljack: *cheers the two on* 

Vehicons: *watch intently* 

Shera: well- i guess that worked

megatron: *comes in and is entranced by viras dancing as he just stands there admiring*

Dj: *nods her head as she continues to play the music as her name says shes a DJ* 

*Soon they are all watching the two dance and the autobots are there in time to watch too*

Shera: *walks to DJ* hey we got an ask for once-

Dj: for who?

Shera: you actually, its from 

DJ: and what is it?

Shera: it goes as follows: Hey DJ! Femmes or mechs?

DJ: Mechs, and i especially like that one right now, the view of him from here is stunning *she said pointing at smokescreen*

Smokescreen: *was oblivious as he cheered the ones on the stage on*

Shera: too bad hes taken, but if they do break up hes yours

DJ: thank you!

Shera: until the next ask or dare guys!, this is shera signing off!.... SERIOUSLY GIVE ME A NAME I CAN NAME MY SPARKLING WITH!!! HE LOOKS LIKE ULTRA MAGNUS BUT HIS SHOULDERS ARE NORMAL AND HE HAS MY OPTICS!!! SO PLEASEEEE!!! HELP ME NAME MY MECHLING!!! IF YOU DONT I WONT UPDATE THIS SINCE ILL BE BUSY THINKING ON A NAME!!!.... BYE! *turns off the camera*