Chapter 2: Festival

Start from the beginning

'What the heck are they wearing!'

As you were looking at them you notice Zack who is approaching you.

"Oh hey, there you two are, how's it going?" Zack said as he rubs his head.

"And... uh you are?" You asked.

"I'm Zack Lee I'm the same class as you are" He said it in a cool way.

"Oh you're the guy who's in the cafeteria"

Zack immediately blushes and looks away as what you just said.

'Seriously though is he always like this?' You thought.

Zack just greeted Daniel in a nervous way, He asked why are you hanging out together. Daniel asked him that they're just hanging out and having a lot of fun.

'Phew I thought they were dating' Zack thought as he rubs his head.

🏵️5 MINUTES LATER

The fashion department decided to start a charity date auction, since their modeling is too boring, all the money they raised by charity auction will go to charity.

First was Beom Kim from the practical music department, his bid was 65, and it was sold.

Second was Ho Jeong from the baking department, his bid was 80, and it was sold.

Third was Eli Jang from the beauty department, his bid was 500, and it was sold.

'Wait that's the guy I saw earlier' You thought as he just smiled right in front of you.

You immediately blush as the way he is smiling.

'Geez stop staring at me already'

Fourth was Euntae Lee also known as Vasco from the Architecture
Department, sadly no one bid for him, as he makes a scary scowl and makes everyone freak out while he's tears fall onto his cheeks.

'Isn't he the guy that I saw last night? And why is he crying?' You thought.

Fifth was Yoo na from the vocal and dance department, his bid was only 50 cents, and it was sold

And next was Daniel park from the fashion department, he feels very nervous all of sudden.

'Oh no, I'm freaking out' He thought.

Your jaw dropped as you were surprised that Daniel is also going to get bid.

As the girls were about to bid on him, you notice a fat girl with 2 girls walking right behind her.

"She's here!"

"Lala kim from the channel private school!"

"She's the charity date queen!"

As you hear the rumors about Lala Kim you were shocked that he's going to bid on Daniel.

If she wins the bid, Daniel is pretty much screwed.

The bidding has already started, every girl is starting to bid on Daniel, as they were bidding, you noticed Jay who also wants to bid on him, no matter how much he bids, the staffs won't allow him to bid on Daniel.

'Poor guy, girls are only allowed to bid.' You thought, as you look at jay who is begging to bid on Daniel right on the staffs.

Your eyes widen as you see a girl who is running right in front of you, as she tries to bid on Daniel.

"300!" She called as he put her money on the staffs.

It was Zoe.

'Hohoo I've been saving up for this day, I must have this date with Daniel'