"its okay hajime. now count." nagito pulled the leash upwards slightly, making hajime choke worse then he already was.

he slapped his ass. "count."

"o-one." hajime flinched.

"two.."

"thre-e.."

"four.."

"ow.. damn it.. damn it.."

"what number comes next hajime?"

"sh-shut up."

"what?"

"f-fuck..hnh.. five."

"good boy."

the counting went on and on until fifteen, which nagito smiled at hajimes tears.

"maybe if you didnt say what you said, this could've been a whole lot better." nagito muttered.

"n-nagitoo.. please--"

"shut up."

nagito flipped over hajime onto his back and slowly put three fingers into his mouth. his cold fingers were surrounded by hajimes warm tongue.

"just shut up and do what your told. you have a collar, which means your my bitch. so act upon told, 'kay?" hajime flinched when he heard that, and almost gagged when nagitos fingers reached farther down his throat then expected.

hajime immeaditily pulled away from nagitos slender fingers, coughing slightly.

without speaking, nagito pushed hajime back once more and raised his hips, the brunettes legs up in the air.

"quick and easy, yeah?" nagito said before easily sliding a finger into hajimes ass.

hajime exhaled softly, his cock pulsing with excitement.

not long after, nagito slipped a second one in. stretching hajime out smoothly.

"oh fuck..." hajime began to pant, small whimpers coming out then and there.

then, nagito began thrusting his two fingers in and out at a high speed.

"hhn.. ngh.." hajime whimpered, covering his mouth in embarrasement to try and cover his soft sounds.

"you like that, dont you?" nagito giggled quietly.

"oh shut up.. god damn it.." hajime closed his eyes tightly, trying to ignore nagitos mockery and focus on the pleasure he was feeling.

nagito only smiled in response before trying to fit three fingers in hajimes small asshole.

"hnh-- nagito!" hajime exclaimed from the sudden insert of another finger.

"i wonder how much i can fit in you..." nagito thought out loud.

"no-- no way it will! thats- hngh!" hajime didnt even get to finish his sentence before nagito rudely cut him off by shoving his three fingers inside, proving hajime wrong.