Chapter Four

Emelia opens the door into her dorm room and stops to stare at the now decorated dorm room "Now this looks like a dorm room" Emelia shouts with excitement while walking to sit down on the sofa.

When Emelia walked in Rory and Paris were in the middle of a conversation about manuscripts that Asher left to Paris in his will. They stopped their conversation and watched her walk to the sofa before Paris said all of a sudden "Listen, I want to have a wake".

Emelia jumped from the sofa with confusion when this was said, while Rory questioned "A what?"

"A wake in Asher's honour here. We'll give others a chance to pay their respects, to say goodbye. People are going to want this closure; I just think it's the right thing to do" Paris explained.

"Sure" Rory nodded.

"Of course we can have a wake Paris" Emelia agreed.

Emelia was about to ask a question about the wake when a cell phone went off, Paris answers it "Hello".

Rory and Emelia then went to have a look around at what Paris has done to the dorm room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 10 minutes before Emelia's date with Liam and she was finishing up her make up to match her green silk dress she was wearing.

A knock on the door was heard from her bedroom, Emelia than ran to the door before anyone else could answer. She stood in front of the door fixing her hair and dress before opening to door that revealed Liam Huntzberger in all his glory in a suit, he looked like he was born for. Liam couldn't speak when Emelia was revealed behind the door.

"Hi" Emelia whispered before continuing "Is this okay, I'm not to dressed up am I".

"N...no, you look beautiful" Liam stuttered.

"Great, okay. Should we go?" Emelia questioned him.

"Yep, yes lets go" Liam answered while Emelia was closing her door.

Liam and Emelia were now in Liam's Porsche with the radio playing in the background "Did I tell you Princess that you look beautiful" Liam suddenly said.

Emelia blushes "Yes you did when you picked me up" she answered while nodding her head.

"Oh, well you do look beautiful" Liam mentioned.

A couple minutes later they were pulling up at a local restaurant called 'Zest'. Liam got out of the car and walked to Emelia's side to open her door, "Thank you" Emelia said while taking Liam's hand to help her out of the car and didn't let go until they were inside.

"This place looks amazing" Emelia told Liam while walking into the restaurant.

Liam nodded his head before saying to the server "A table for Huntzberger".

The server looked through her book "Right this way Mr Huntzberger".

Liam and Emelia followed the server towards their table with Liam hand on Emelia's lower back. When they got to the table Liam pulled out Emelia's chair for her before sitting down himself and the server was placing their menu's down before walking away.

Emelia picked put her menu then looked towards Liam and smiled to herself thinking how lucky and loved she felt even on their first date.

"What are you think about getting" Liam questioned her.

"Not sure how about you decide for me" Emelia answered.

"You want me to order for you?" Liam question again.

"Yes, I trust you" was Emelia answer and not what Liam was expecting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was towards the end of Emelia's and Liam's date with Liam walking Emelia back towards her dorm room while they were holding hands.

The date was amazing, they talked about Yale – when they were graduating, and what they were studying, their families – how Emelia doesn't get along with her mother, and how she grew up with her grandparents and how Liam is the favourite male child because he was the oldest and surprisingly how they both love London.

"Thank you for a lovely night" Emelia said when they got to her dorm room.

"No problem" Liam responded while looking at Emelia's lips "Can I kiss you" Liam questioned.

"Yes" Emelia said right away before leaning in and kissing him.

When they pulled apart Liam suddenly exclaimed "Tomorrow night, you me and a movie?"

Emelia responded sadly "I can't my room mates and I are having a wake for Professor Fleming who died".

"Well I'll see you there Princess" Liam responded before kissing Emelia again, then walking away.

Liam left Emelia in a haze after the kiss, and she walked into her dorm room with a massive smile on her face.