8: A DRAGON EATS A FROG

The next day, while everyone was taking their exams, Professor Umbridge stood up front. Right behind her was the ginormous clock, swinging back and forth with a loud whoosh each time it passed by. Harry secretly wished for Umbridge to trip or take a small step back and get hit by the metal swing.

A couple days before, Harry and his friends were caught in The Room of Requirement. Draco and his little buddies had been sent to spy, and Umbridge must've gotten impatient. Since she became so impatient, she blew a hole right through the wall! Everyone ran, and thankfully Professor Jackson didn't get caught.

What stung the most was that they were ratted out by his crush-

Cho Chang.

Later, everyone who was caught got detention, and you know what that means.

"These bloody quills!" Ron cursed. "Sometimes I wish that we could trick Umbridge and switch her quills out for one of these!"

Suddenly, there was a loud echo. Umbridge looked suspicious at first. Everyone had looked up from their exam, and was curiously looking behind their shoulder to the large door.

Boom.

Boom, Boom.

Boom!

Professor Umbridge quickly went down the steps at the front of the room and walked at a fast pace towards the large wooden doors. Her heels clicked as she took each step, and the students' eyes never left the entrance.

When she opened the door, nothing was there. One minute, all you could hear was the giant clock, the next, Fred and George were riding in on broomsticks, yelling at the top of their lungs. Fireworks boomed, and as the twins zipped to the front, everyone's papers went flying. Draco and his buddies were bombarded with sparks, and eventually, all the stupid rules and 'laws' that Umbridge set on the wall outside the doors came crashing down.

Along with Umbridge, who was consumed by a large firework dragon.

Everyone ran outside to see the boys lighting one last firework, which exploded into a giant W.

Percy had helped with everything. He had given the boys all the money to buy the fireworks, even though the twins had created most of them.

In the blink of an eye, Harry fell to the ground.

"Sirius is in trouble!" Harry called out to Hermione and Ron.

****

Percy knew something was up as soon as the twins finished with their fun. He almost blacked out, and saw a vision of a bloodied man.

"Tell me," a high-pitched voice hissed. "Or die."

"Never," the man spat. He had shoulder length brown hair and hazel eyes, along with a mustache on his upper lip. His face was pale from pain, and he was breathing heavily.

"Crucio!" Voldemort yelled. Sirius writhed on the floor until the pain dulled.

Percy had to help Harry.

Even if it meant that he had to risk telling him about his other life.