Chapter 16

"You put all that makeup on to hide that?" He asked, pulling my hair back behind my shoulders. I shrugged and tugged on a loose end.

"What's the issue with that?" I asked, looking into his blue eyes through my mirror. He sighed and began to play with my hair, sitting behind me.

"You shouldn't change." He whispered into my ear.

"Maybe I wanted to. After the kiss-" I explained, but realised I'd gone too far.

"What kiss?" Jason asked, pulling round to face him.

"Nothing. No kiss. I was going a bit crazy there. Whoops!" I covered, sighing and looking at his hands on mine. Ugh. Not another guy.

"So you kissed him?" He asked, jerking his head towards my bed, where Trevor was lying, snoring. My God was he a heavy sleeper.

"Yeah. In my defence, I was asleep! I was sleep talking and Trevor fell on me and then we kind of..." I trailed off taking my hand away from Jason's.

"Wow. I can see why he hates you."

"Aw!" I spluttered "You're nice!" I whacked him on the arm a bit and sat beside my bed. Trevor was pale, and he'd stopped snoring. His hand was twitching now and then but I focused on his face. Don't count the greasy hair and the bags under his eyes, he looked like the normal Trevor. Calm, happy, adorable, handsome.

"What are we supposed to do with you?" I asked him lightly. I touched his face slowly, and his eyes fluttered open. For a split second I saw the old Trevor, the one I would do anything to get back. And, just as quick as he had woken up, he turned back into the new Trevor.

He flinched away from me and sat up on my bed.

Jason sighed.

I watched Trevor. He stared at me. Biting his bottom lip and shakily taking breaths, he just stared.

"Hello, Trevor." Jason piped up. "I'm Jason."

Trevor looked at Jason for a few seconds before waving slowly at him. Jason nodded in return, a smirk appearing slowly on his face. Trevor looked down and muttered something. "What?" I asked, crouching down beside him.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "You know, for calling you a wh*re, and all those other things. I'm not very well."

"I can see that. Which is why you're not going to leave." I heard a little gasp come from Jason's mouth and turned to see him with a coke.

"I like drama!" He muttered.

"So... yeah. You're not going to leave. You're going to stay and get better, and be back on your feet before the end of senior year."

He looked up at me. "Senior year is over in two months. How am I supposed to get better in less than two months?"

"It took you less than three months to get here. Shouldn't take long to get you back." I smiled, trying to be optimistic.

"Why?" He asked.

"Mostly because I feel sorry for you. But, I did just break up with my first boyfriend. I need my best friend to help me get through!"

He looked up, coughed, and, slowly, put his arms around me. I hugged him back, and made sure he got back in the bed, and fell asleep.

Thank God.

I'd finally got my best friend back.

"So Jason? What do you want to do?" I asked, looking at him.

"Wanna go on a date?" He asked. I looked at him and he started to laugh. "No! I'm only joking! You're not my type."

"And your type is? I would like to say I'm perfect!"

"Not for me..." He muttered. "How about we watch a movie while lover boy gets his nap time?"

"Sure!" I agreed, taking his hand and going downstairs. Lying on my couch beside him, we flicked through the channels and found there were no movies on.

"Never mind..." He shrugged, and turned on the next channel. Glee was on and he looked at me. "Do you want to watch it?"

"Do YOU want to watch it?" I asked. I mean, I loved Glee. It was really cool. But I wouldn't force him to watch something he didn't want to watch.

"I don't mind." He shrugged.

"Okay." I smiled, turning up the volume. About halfway through the episode I heard a noise upstairs. Trevor must have been up. Suddenly, I heard a crashing noise.

I turned the volume off and looked up. Suddenly I heard it. The rumble of thunder.

"S*it." I muttered as the power went off.

I was in the almost dark with a complete male stranger.

"You should date him." I heard Jason say.

"Who?" I asked all though I was quite certain I knew the answer.

"Trevor." He made a 'Duh' sound.

"What? Trev? Look, we kissed and he became an alcoholic. I doubt dating him would help the situation." I objected, even though the thought gave me butterflies.

"Aw, don't deny it! You two would be an amazing couple! I would vote for you guys in a TV show." He exclaimed.

"oookay..." I shrugged. "But Trev should be healthy before I could even consider it!"

"That's SO CUTE!" He bounced on the couch.

"That's just what I normally think. I mean, he's like the best guy ever. And It's my fault that he's like this. So if he was ever sick I would make sure he was caught up on everything and that he was happy and healthy. And he was hardly ever sick. But right now? I would rather not go in and help him than actually go to school. And, Jason, do not tell ANYONE this but I love Trevor more than I've ever loved anyone in my entire life."

Suddenly, the lights turned on and I looked at the doorway, where Trevor was standing. I opened my eyes wide and gulped.

He smiled, and we hugged again.

"AW!" We looked at Jason.

"Sorry. I just like you guys!" He sighed, sinking down to the ground.

A/N:

LOL. I <3 Trevor and Jason.

New Chapter on FRIDAY.

Y'all are all SMEXY LLAMAS!!! WOO! LLAMAS!

Question: What do you all like most about Jason?