meeting

*i was going through the story reading and fixing stuff, but i messed it up and copied and pasted the story again, so i jus said fuck it, so whatever mistakes youu see don't mind it😂😂😂😑*

•okaay yaal when they were going to go on the trip zac did have a girl, but they were neva official after the stuff thaat happened wit fatima he neva had a chance to talk or break things off wit the girl•

*incoming call on zac phone*

zac: *looks down* omg

fatima: *looks over* who is thaat

zac: stay over there , we not together *he says laughing*

fatima: but whaat happen to-

zac: aht aht

fatima: *put her hands up in defense* okaay okaay

zac: *answers the phone* yes

nicole: zachary

zac: yes nicole

nicole: why haven't i heard from youu ? i thought we were building something? if uu didn't want to go on the trip and be together youu could've jus fucking said thaat zachary *she says yelling*

fatima: *whips her head over towards zac and mouths wowwwww, while laughing*

zac: nicole i'm sorry i haven't spoke to youu, i been going through sum stuff these last few weeks and i needed a break

nicole: zac we could've  fucking talked about thaat, uu don't up and leave and don't contact me, i'm not one of these begging ass bitches out here thaat come to youu and bow down to yo ass

zac: *slightly yells* nicole fr yo idk who uu cussing at but it's not me! i den told uu about yo fucking mouth

nicole: ugh *she says sighing*

zac: exactly so calm your ass down, i will come and see youu when im done doing whaat im doing okaay?

nicole: *lightly and cutely* okkk

*they hang up*

fatima: youu got me all the way fucked up

zac: fatima uu can't say nothing we been separated for idk how long, uu had a husband, i have a girl so let it go

fatima: had and have are two different fucking things zachary, uu not going to see her i'm not playing *she says laying back getting on her phone*

zac: how u go tell me whaat i can and cannot do marie ? *he says pulling in the wilson residence driveway*

fatima: *looking zac dead in his eyes with tears in her eyes* because zac i thought after everything thaat happened we could give us another try, youu literally sat up here and basically told me i couldn't go back with chido, which huh i understand, uu told me i was your woman *voice cracking* youu told me, thaat uu loved ME! zac i wnna be with youu *she says putting her phone down and climbing in the seat on her knees* baby i only want to be with youu, i neva loved chido i jus love the fact thaat i was getting the attention i wanted, he loved, catered to me, i jus ... i jus thought by me not marrying him when he asked i was doing something wrong .. he is a every girls dream man! but for sum reason i was still stuck on youu! so if uu decide to stay and love on whoever the bitch is uu can, im not finna keep doing this shit witchu, we jus told each other we wanted each other now your going to see this bitch *she says tilting her head* yeaa okaay zac whatever *she put her feet back on the grown, whipped her teary eyes, and grabbed her phone and got out the car*

zac: OMGGGGGG i den fucked up *he says getting out the car walking in the house *

•in the house•

when zac walked in the house he could see fatima and cupcake sitting on the couch talking so he walked over and when fatima seen him she got up and walked away