sum slight

🆗 yaal not getting everything i wrote because i wnna wait, because it's a lot of shit next chapter and i wnna make yaal wait😉, but enjoy this little chapter ig•

They made it to the hospital and got fatima into a room, zac called fatima's parents and they hurried to get the kids and take them home so now zac and fatima is in the room waiting for the doctor to come in

(yaal fatima parents bought a house atl over the years for support of fatima and yes they still have their other house back in philly but they often be in atl)

zac: *whispering under his breath* imma kill thaat nigga *chuckles*

fatima: *looks his way* what's so funny ??

zac: youu done wit thaat nigga

fatima: how uu go tell me im done wit MY HUSBAND ?

zac: youu heard wtf i said, he did ts to youu in YOUR house wit OUR kids around, man fatima if i even catch uu think or say anything about thaat nigga imma kill youu, youu mines fatima youu been mines, and ts was foul asf, don't no man put his hand on MY WOMAN while MY fucking kids in the house, and if uu even think youu going back to thaat house your fucking insane ! imma find youu and my kids a new home and y'all will be alright, yaal NOT leaving my fucking presence, until I CUT THAAT NIGGA WATER OFF, youu uu hear and understand me fatima ?

fatima: but i-

zac: ain't no fucking buts marie! youu heard whaat i said didn't uu?

fatima: yes but-

zac: i don't wnna hear shit else, youu fucking heard me *he says walking out the room to cool down*

*5 minutes later he sees a doctor walk into fatima's room so he follow behind and go in and sit in the chair with his hands on his face*

doctor j: miss wilson i have good and bad news, which one youu want first?

fatima's: bad new please *she says low and sadly*

doc j: well ummm.. your body is continuously shutting and it's making you tired very quickly, your going to be sleeping more and not in a very good shape to do your job, youu HAVE to take a couple weeks off and try again later on, but as of now youu can't work, and i'm putting youu on bed rest for 2 weeks

fatima: okaay *she says low, with tears coming out her eyes*

doc j: but the good news is that your going to be okaay, if uu do the things i said youu will heal quickly, none of your bones was broken, your bruises are not beautiful at all, but if youu put a little ointment and cocoa butter on youu body everyday youu would be okaay and those would go away in the matter of weeks, we are not going to keep youu here long now because your breathing on your own, so youu would only have to spend the night and go home tma morning..

couple second later

doc j: im not asking as a doctor im asking as a friend thaat knows your family.. are youu okay fatima?

fatima: *lifts her head up and look jayda in her eyes* i have to be okaay, i have too, for the sake of my kids, they are all i live for jayda

jayda: *walks up and hugs fatima* i'll see youu later tima, i love youu girl

fatima: i love youu too jayda

A/N: yaal doctor j is jayda

*jayda leaves out*

zac: *looks up and lowly says* they're the only people youu live for?

fatima: huh?

zac: cupcake and papa.. they're the only people youu live for?