ABHIMANYU AND AKSHARA'S DAUGHTER ABHIRA

Sorry I was off for a while.

WHAT THE HELL WILL IT TAKE THE WRITTERS TO KEEP ABHIMANYU AND AKSHARA TOGETHER WITHOUT INFINITY PLUS PROBLEMS IN THEIR LIVES FOR GOODNESS SAKE!?

THIS PART IS A FEW YEARS LEAP.
ABHIMANYU AND AKSHARA'S DAUGHTER, ABHIRA, AS A STRONG AND FEARLESS 15 YEAR OLD

"Abhira!" Roohi yelled as she was being bullied by Durva and her gang. She was fallen on the hard concrete floor and her pink dress was all muddy. Her hair which reached her waist was all messed up.

"Oi! Get away from her!" Abhira screamed from behind. She was wearing jeans, orange and rust stripped long-sleeve tshirt with the sleeves rolled up above her elbows. A orange and red chex shirt tied by the sleeves around her waist and red sneakers. Her medium short hair reached till her shoulders and she was the only one in her family to have bangs.

She stood on her skate board behind them.

"Here we go again." Durva scoffed. "You know who I am right?"

"Don't know. Don't care."

"Wha. I'm the daughter of the minister."

"Does it look like a give a damn?"

"You don't know what I can do."

"Never cared."

Abhira got down and helped her sister up and took her away from there. It was their school's picnic to a park.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Abhira asked Roohi as the latter stood on the top step of a white concrete staricase on which a red carpet was placed.

"You I'm scared of her."

"She is not Manjulika to get scared of her."

"In the whole school you're the only one not scared of her."

"Is she was a monster, a witch or anyother thing I won't be scared of that joker."

Durva and her gang watched them from below the staircase and in anger that someone was opposing her, Durva came out of her hiding and being slightly bulky her force was enough to pull the carpet and anyone on it tumbling down. Abhira saw Durva ready to pull the carpet and she quickly pushed Roohi out of the carpet.

At the Birla mansion, Akshara was applying medicine for a wounded and battered Abhira.

"How did this happen?" She asked.

"Nothing mamma, it's just a small cut."

"Small cut? Have you seen your state!?"

Abhira, had a cut running diagonally across her right cheek. She got a slightly deep wound on the left side of her forehead and a bleeding nose. Her hands and feet and cut which were bleeding and her lips were having cuts. Her left knee was also injured with a wound at the joint.

"Mamma, I'm fine."

"You'll get one tight now."

"I'm already injured."

"Roohi, tell me what happened?" Akshara asked Roohi who was standing next to her.

"Tai ji, uh, ah.....I ah......" Roohi was being signalled by Abhira not to tell Akshara that when she pushed Roohi out of the way she fell rolling down fifteenth steps.

"Abhira fell off the staircase when Durva pulled the carpet to throw me down!" Roohi rambled. Abhira hit her head.

"Is that true!?" Akshara asked Abhira. The latter was falling helpless against her mother.

"Ma....mamma I just missed one step." Abhira said hesitately.

Akshara looked at Roohi.

"She missed the top step." Roohi said.

"Ah shit, I'm dead." Abhira thought.

"Abhira, why didn't you say anything?" Akshara asked worried.

"Mamma, that 'daughter of minister' is a stupid idiot. Why should I waste my time on her."

"Than how this happened?"

"She messed with Roohi."

"Abhira!?" Abhimanyu said as he stood by the door next to Neil. "God, what happened!?"

Akshara explained everything.

"Sweety, are you ok?" He asked her.

"Papa, I'm fine. These are small cuts."

"Who's the doctor?"

"You."

"Abhira, you need to take care of yourself. And you can't afford to lose so much blood." Abhimanyu said.

"Your blood group is 'O-' the rarest of all and not easy to find." Akshara added. "We lost you once and can't lose you again."

"Mamma, papa. The same thing again?" Abhira groaned and gave both of them a hug together. "I'll never leave you'll."

"Ok, let's bandage you know." Abhimanyu said and after fifteen minutes Abhira looked like an Egyptian mummy.

"Abhira, you look like a mummy out of the coffin." Roohi said.

"I'll mummify you know."

"Girls." Manjari said as she got water for Abhira.

PART 2
COMING SOON.....