PART 1

There was a argument going on in the Goenka House after Abhimanyu showed up as well as his family. The argument should have started in court but it's starting here. Over the custody of Abhir. The argument was boiling with everyone shouting at eachother while Mimi (Akshara's great-grandmother) sat down in the sofa. Abhir couldn't take the shouts and screams and ran out of the house in the garden and saw a man running on the road. He was bleeding and was coming towards the house.

Abhir ran and hid behind the trees while the bleeding man went in the house and the boy also went in but made sure that no one saw him hiding behind the pillar.

"What happened to this uncle and why is he come here?" Abhir thought to himself.

The bleeding man was Neil, alive but covered in blood and exhausted. He watched his family fight but stood in one place. He had come here to unveil the evil doings of a particular person and end the misunderstandings between his brother and sister-in-law.

"Please stop fighting!!" He screamed with his last bit of energy and fell unconscious in the floor. His scream caught everyone's attention and they were shocked to see Neil, alive.

Abhimanyu, his mother and the others ran towards him and tried to wake him up but it wasn't helping. They layed him down on the sofa and sprinkled water on his face and when he woke up they gave him water to drink. Everyone questioned him about the fact that he is alive and why is he covered with blood. Manjari sat next to him and checked his wounds. They weren't deep but they were bleeding. Abhimanyu brought the first aid kit but Neil stopped him.

"S..save" Neil tried to complete his sentence but was interrupted by Arohi who asked the medicine to be put on him.

"Save Abhira." Neil said as he sat upright and held his brother's arms.

"W..what?" Abhimanyu asked in confusion.

Neil got up on his feet and by holding his brother's hand he brought him near Akshara and joined his hands.

"Sorry. Bhaiya, Bhabhi." He said. Akshara held his hands and asked him the reason of his apologies.

"I should have tried to come earlier but I couldn't. I should have told you'll about the evil plan which was being planned against you'll but I got kidnapped and someone else's body was brought in my place." Neil added.

Both families were shocked at what Neil said. Neil began to explain that everything which was going wrong in Abhimanyu and Akshara's relationship was planned, they lost one of their twins but the second one is a girl. Infact both were girls.

"The boy over whom you'll are fighting isn't your son, he was taken from his real parents." Neil continued and everything was overheard by Abhir.

"Everything was a plan and revenge plan, your daughter, Abhira is still alive. For six years we were kept in custody, they would not give us proper food and we had to sleep on the floor. They didn't even care to give the girl a name so I named her Abhira after you'll. I somehow managed to free myself and her but they caught her but I came here to get help from you'll." Neil said and paused.

"They put all this misunderstandings between you'll so that you'll only fight and they get what they want." He added. "Please, save her or they will kill her. That poor girl only wishes to see her parents and promised her that they will come."

Tears were flowing out from everyone's eyes. They couldn't imagine that someone would do something like that. Abhimanyu and Akshara looked at eachother with regret in their eyes. They fell in a trap set for them, they felt that they should have had more trust in eachother but now wasn't the time to regret the past mistakes. It was time to save their daughter from whoever's trying to harm them.

"Do you know who did this?" Manish asked.

"Arohi and Abhinav." Neil said which left everyone even more shocked.

"Are you telling the truth or is this a lie!?" Manish asked in anger.

"Why will I lie? I'm just telling the truth." Neil said but everyone was still not entirely trusting him. "If you'll don't believe me then where is Arohi gone? Abhinav is also not here."

They looked around and saw that Neil is speaking the truth, Arohi and Abhinav weren't there. They called out to them but non responded. Neil out his hand in his pocket and removed a recording caset.

"I recorded one of their conversations before I escaped." He said and he started the caset.

"I told you to make Akshara hate Abhimanyu more and you can't do one thing!?"

"And what about you? You are telling me to be the father of a child that isn't mine? He isn't even their child, you kidnapped him from somewhere."

"Look, Abhinav, don't get on my bad side."

"I have to take the monthly ransom from that kid's real parents and even escape the police. And I get only this much Miss Arohi?"

"Just forget it. We have do something with Abhira. You couldn't even get rid of her properly and because Neil came to know about our plan we had to fake his death and whatnot."

"I cannot help you anymore. I'm done."

"What done? Remember that I still have proof about what mess you're involved in and I came hand you over to the police. Now what's it gonna be?"

"Ok find! I'll help you."

"That's what I thought."

"But what have they ever done to you?"

"You don't need to know. Now come on there's a court case to handle."

The taped stopped for a while and some noises of screames and gunshots were heard.

"This is when I made my escape and came here." Neil said and closed the tape.