PART 4

Abhimanyu wrapped his arms around Akshara and Abhira and carried his daughter in his arms while Akshara covered her with a towel. Abhira had Abhimanyu's eyes and Akshara's hair but her's was smaller. She gave her parents a kiss on their cheeks and saw Neil standing with unfamiliar people.

"Mama, papa, who are they?" Abhira asked.

"You don't recognise me?" Neil asked.

"Not you chachu, the other four people."

"Abhira, I'm your dadi and this is dadu." Manjari introduced herself and Abhimanyu's father.

"I'm your grant grandfather but you can call me nanu and this is your great grandmother but call her nani." Manish added.

"Nani looks like mama's sister. Not a great grandmother." Abhira said.

"Awww thank you sweetheart." Swarna replied.

Abhira got down and gave them a huge and they hugged her back and kissed her head.

"Where is nanu and nani then?"

"There're not with us anymore." Akshara replied.

"It's ok. I have such a big family!" The little girl said happily.

"You even have a great great grandmother from your mama's side." Abhimanyu said.

"Really."

"Yes and many more relatives." Akshara replied.

"I want to meet them." [Sneezes]

"Are you okay sweetie?" Akshara asked.

"I'm feeling cold and hungry." Abhira replied as she was being carried by Abhimanyu.

"We'll go home right now." Abhimanyu said.

Akshara, Abhimanyu occupied the front car seats while Neil sat behind and Abhira on Akshara's lap as Abhimanyu drove. The others also sat in the other car and started their journey back home. In the car Abhira was countionusly looking out of the window and talking non stop to her parents and uncle.

"Papa will you teach me to drive?" She asked.

"Abhira, you're too young to learn." Abhimanyu replied.

"Mama will everyone at home like me?"

"Why do you think that?" Akshara asked.

"That aunty said that no one will like me there."

"That aunty was lying. Everyone will be very happy to see you." Neil said.

"You do know that you have a daughter right?" Abhimanyu asked.

"Arohi showed he her pictures." Neil replied.

"She will also be very happy to see you." Akshara replied.

They reached home after driving for about half and hour and they got out of their cars. Abhira held Abhimanyu's right and Akshara's left hand. The girl wasn't even half their height and was very nervous about meeting many new people.

"It's ok sweetheart. They'll love you just the way we love you." Abhimanyu said.

"And we'll be with you always." Akshara added.

"I'm ready now." Abhira said. Her parents kissed her head and held her hands while taking her in the house. The others had already gone in.

"Swarna, please tell me that they have found Abhira. I want to hear her voice and see her." Mimi asked Swarna and the others but they kept quiet.

"Mimi." Abhira said while standing with her parents on the door. Mimi was so happy that she immediately started to cry happy tears.

"Wait there one minute." Mimi said as she went and brought a aryi thali and did their arti and then allowed them to enter the house. Other than the family was a young couple standing with a police officer. They were the real parents of Abhir and had come to take him. Abhir went to Akshara and Abhimanyu.

"These people told me the truth." He said.

"So what have you decided?" Akshara asked him.

Abhir didn't speak a word for a long time but then said that he will stay with his real parents but come and visit them often. His parents were realived to hear that their son will stay with them. They thanks Akshara for taking care of their son for all these years.

He gave Akshara and Abhimanyu and hug and then went to his parents and they left the house after some papers and whatnot were completed. The police arrived.

"We have caught Arohi and Abhinav. Abhinav is sent to the hospital and after his treatment he'll be serving his time in jail." The inspector said.

"Thank you so much inspector for helping us." Abhimanyu said.

"It's our job Mr Birla. I hope that you, your wife and daughter have a happy life. Jai Hind." The inspector and left with his team.

Roohi came down the stairs and Neil rushed to his daughter and gave her lots of hugs. She also gave him a big hug and the whole family was one again. Both the brothers carried thier daughters.

"Why don't we get these two married again?" Neil said.

"This is my tai ji?" Roohi asked.

"Yes and that's your didi." Neil said as he pointed at Abhira. Both the girl got down and began to talk and become friends.

"We'll discuss that on the table now it's time for food." Manish said and everyone gathered around the table and took their places. Abhira between her parents, Neil next to his brother and Roohi between her father and grandmother. Abhira took only a chapati and little vegetable while everyone else took more.

"Abhira, why did you take so little?" Swarna asked.

"You're food has gone out dated." Manish joked.

"Bhai sahab, are you jealous that Abhira called only her young?" Manjari joked and everyone exept Manish laughed.

"Abhira, is my cooked food bad?" Swarna asked.

"No nani, this is how much I usually get." The girl replied leaving everyone heartbroken. No wonder she was underweight.

"You canem eat how much you want now. No one will stop you." Akshara said.

"Come on take." Abhimanyu put three four more spoons of vegetables and two more chapati in her plate.

"And speaking about the wedding. We'll just have a vow renewal ceremony in the temple this evening and we'll take Akshara to our home." Manjari said and everyone agreed. Akshara and Abhimanyu were the happiest amount everyone while Abhira and Roohi were asking eachother in sign language about what are the elders saying.

After they returned from the temple Akshara came back to the Birla mansion and kept her stuff in Abhimanyu's room while he helped her. Abhira was jumping on the bed while watching her parents smile at eachother.

Her parents were back as one.