Neet~ "Concerned friend"?? When did you became my friend Ayaan? As far I remember I have always been nothing but a adoptive to you and now your flatmate. Nothing else than that. So you don't have to care about me.

Maybe Neet's words sounded too rude but it the truth. But Ayaan being him didn't wanted to agree with the truth.

While Neet was herself feeling so bad and guilty for saying this rude words to her love. But she also wanted him to feel that pain which he had been given her since a long time unintentionally or intentionally sometimes. But she don't know if he will feel the same pain as her because according to her he doesn't care about anything related to her and her words.

But this time he cared about her words.
This time her rude words hurted him.
Yes, It did hurted him.

After their talk Neet went to her room while Ayaan went to make dinner without uttering any word. He decided to make normal Daal Chawal as that is both of theirs favourite.

After half an hour
Ayaan was ready with the food he called Neet and they ate in silence.
After dinner as per the deal Neet washed the dishes and they went to their respective rooms and slept.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

NEXT MORNING,
Neet made the breakfast and they left for college after having it.

In college, in 1st year batch,
the first three classes went normally for everyone except Prisha.

Neet and Ronnit were talking and laughing with eachother in between the class. Ishika noticed them but didn't react as she knows about Neet's plan.

It was lunch break,
The four was sitting on a table. They decided what to eat and Prisha went to give the order.

Ishika~ Guys tum dono kya acting karte ho. Meri baat mano audition do and great actors banjoge.

Neet and Ronnit laughed a little after listening her.

Neet~ Oh godd. Ishu tu bhi na. Acting ki kya hai we were really talking with eachother and woh teacher ko dekha na he was really so funny and woh boy bhi toh kitna savage reply de raha tha uss teacher ko. Tu bhi tih haas rahi thi.

Don't get confused about Neet's talk. She is actually talking about a incident happened in the class where a boy sneezed and the professor who was teaching at that time looked towards the boy and scolded him for sneezing when he was teaching. The boy also replied that sneeze is a normal phenomena in humans no one has control on it. But the teacher being teacher argued to prove himself right while the boy was also arguing. This continued for fifteen minutes  while the other students were dying out of laugh eventually the class ended.

(Guys this is actually based on a true story that happened in my class in front of me only. Me and my bestie were dying out of laugh and the  teacher was crazy.)

(Did you laugh or even smile a bit reading this scene??
Do comment) ☛ ☞ ☛ ☞

Ronnit~ Haan true. That professor was craazyy. And that boy was also very daring.

Ishika~ I also agree in this.

They were discussing about the incident while Prisha returned with the food and they started eating.

As per the plan Neet and Ronnit were talking between themselves only. It was like the others are invisible for them.

Prisha was getting uncontrollably jealous. She was fuming seeing them together. She was feeling replaced. Ishika noticed her fuming and thought that this is her time do something.

Ishika~ Prisha, ek baat bol. They look cute together na? What do you think?!

Meanwhile, Prisha was just looking at them angrily when Ishika's words brought her from her trance.

Prisha~ Who looks cute haan? Them? Definitely NO they don't look cute together in fact, they look like siblings who had parted in some fair and now met after a long time.

Prisha blabbered whatever came in her mouth then got up and stomped out of the canteen towards the backyard of the college where there is a small garden.

As soon as Prisha went out Ishika and Neet burst out laughing. Ronnit was also laughing but in a limit.

Ronnit~ Umm. Guys don't you think yeh zyada ho gaya.. I mean usse hurt hua hoga na.

He said so sadly. Worriness can be clearly seen through his eyes.

Ishika~ Oyee lover boy. Hum jo kar rahe hai tere liye hi kar rahe hai. So chup chap acting chalu rakh.

Neet~ Haan year. When you will confess na tab dekhna woh sara ka sara hurt sab bhul jaygi and will hug you like her life depends on you.

Neet and making Ishika smile. Whereas Ronnit started dreaming about that day while pleasant smile dancing on his lips.

The rest of the day went smoothly for them. But for Ayaan, he was disturbed. He was thinking about last night incidents. Only one thing was eating his mind that..

Ayaan~ Why did Neet talked so rudely with me? Woh aisa toh kabhi nahi karti. And most importantly why it is triggering me.!!

Ayaan thought as he ran his hands over his perfect gelled hair. Well, not perfect because he had been doing this very often today that completely ruined his perfect settled hair long ago. He went towards the parking to see Neet already waiting for him near his car.

They sat on the car and went off.

_________________________________________

Hash!!
Finally I posted a chapter
Actually my phone was damaged like it wasn't getting charged properly so had to fix it..
Now it's okay..

So yeahhh..!
Hope you enjoyed the chapter
Vote and comment
And next chapter is gonna be a romantic one 😉😌😏

Until then
Byeeeeee 👋