XIV. Hangug Salam Aniyeo?

Start bij het begin

Picking it up on his lap, he shifted his stare at Taehyung again.

JK's POV: Why is he behaving like he doesn't know me? Did he lose his memory? But he's alive, I knew it. My Taetae can never leave me alone. But why is he in Paris? Wait! He's the best idol of the industry and he's the target of that g*ang. They want to k*ill him, they want to k*ill my Taetae. But why?

Suddenly his phone vibrated. He took it out with one hand and saw the massage sent by Jimin, "Found the idol yet?"

JK's POV: Oh, shit! I totally forgot about it. He gotta perform next. Didn't he say 30 minutes?  (looking at the time) I still have 15 minutes.

JK: Taetae! We must leave now.
Tae: Huh? What do you mean? (clueless)
JK: (got up and approached V) Let me introduce myself. I'm Jeon Jungkook, your new bodyguard. You have performance in next 5 minutes. We must leave now.
Tae: (frowned) But wait, my cake....
JK: I promise I will buy another tonight. Now let's go.
Tae: Why should I believe you? Hyung didn't even let me eat it once a week. And you're saying you'd allow me to eat it twice a day. You think I'll believe you? No, wait! Since when I got another bodyguard? Are you sure you're not a stalker? You literally followed me to this ~ Ah~

Before he could finish his sentence, JK hit on his nape that made him unconscious.

JK: (smiled) You're still a clueless chatterbox, Taetae!

JK put Tannie down and covered Tae's face with the mask. He called, gave him the address and told him to reach there ASAP. 

Soobin reached there within 5 minutes. Entering the cafe, he found JK looking at a unconscious boy who was leaning against JK's chest.

Soobin: Hyung!
JK: (looking at Soobin) Oh, you came! Look there, you see him? Cute little Pomeranian? He's called Tannie. Take him with us.

JK picked the boy on his lap and headed to the car. 

Soobin drove back to the convention hall. Jungkook got down and took the boy to room number 123. The Korean guy rushed towards them with worried face. Soobin left the pet with a staff and walked out.

JK: Splash few drops of water he would wake up. He was making fuzz so I made him unconscious. Don't worry, it won't be a problem.

The Korean guy instructed the staff to do as JK said and prepare him for the show. Then he turned to JK and forwarded his hand. 

Man: It's Kim Namjoon, V's brother. You can call me RM.
JK: (shook the hand) Nice to meet you, Hyung! But.... I remember he said he only had his dad.
RM: (furrowed eyes) When did he say that?
JK: He told me that when we were high schoolers.
RM: (grabbed JK's hand) Come with me.

RM took JK to another room and locked the door. They sat on the couch.

RM: How do you know my Taehyung? Were you in the same class?
JK: We.... we were...
RM: Don't worry, you can tell me everything.
JK: We were best friends, hyung!
RM: Best friends? Hold on! Are you Kook?
JK: He told you about me?
RM: Told me about you? (put his hand on JK's shoulder) He used to talk about his Kook all day long. I don't remember a single day when he didn't talk about you over phone. (smiled)

JK: Hyung, did he...... forget me?
RM: He..... yah, he lost memory. He forgot everything, including his Kook and dad.
JK: Where is Uncle Kim now? Is he in Paris?
RM: (chuckled) Well, I'm that poor dad.
JK: Huh? What do you mean?
RM: Actually....I'm his brother, but kids in elementary school used to bu*lly him as he had no father. So, I just registered my name as his father and told him to call me dad. He was too little to remember the details. He just remembered me as his dad. And after he lost memory, I told him I'm his brother.