Chapter 50 - Temptation Island

Start from the beginning

They did his opening act with the monologue of his special powers and it was a break later. 

Karan came to her and pecked her forehead. She held his hands and he entwined them firmly. 

Karan " So how is your husband in acting, average, good or bad? "

Teja " hmmm.. Let me think.. You r.. Okay okay " she made a face and he chuckled and picked her up and made her sit on the lap, she blushed as most of the eyes were on them and she was new to this pda.

Teju " Sunny what r u doing, leave me,  sab dhekrahe hai "

Karan " you think Karan kundrra  cares, come on laddooo " she rolled her eyes at the swag of this man. He turned her to him and leaned down to her lips making her eyes widen.

Karan " so tell me, Just okay okay? "

She gulped when his lips touched corner of  her lips " No no, you r so good there and I.. Sunnyyyyy "

It was a warning for him to control but does it affect him, no.. He pecked her lips and she was all red, she hugged him blushing and he chuckled. 

Karan " Don't blush like its our first time laddooo "

Teju " Aap aise na karo.. Sab dhekrahe hai "

Karan " haan haan... " she knew he dont budge about this

Karan " baby "

Teju " hmmmmm "

Karan " They r calling me for next shoot "

Teju " hmmmm "

He realized she is dozing off and picked her in his arms, he walked off to their room and made her sleep there. He asked parvez to look after her from outside and messaged her to call him once she wake up since he is locking the door and keys are with him.

He changed his outfit for the next sequence, it was a snap of all contestants with him giving a short introduction.  The single girls were dressed in mostly bikni and swimsuits, and the couple in their hot outfit, the men were almost shirtless with some buttons hanging on. 

The host of the  show was Mouni whose introduction is also done and she met Karan and greeted him and so he.  

A girl from the single contestants were standing closer to him even though the director ask her move, she was trying to sway her hips and try to get every men attention there especially Karan and one of the men from couple.

Karan simply dodged her attempts but then he felt her hands behind his back when they stood for a group photos and she wantedly leaned in to show her cleavage to him and he snorted.

Karan " it would be better if u move away from me before I rip away your neck " he said dangerously, loud enough for the contestants there to hear.

The girl step away from him a little and they shot for some more, he was quite upset and he walked away to his peace, his teju. 

He was blocked by the same girl in the middle of his way. 

Girl " You can't leave after insulting me there karan kundrra, who do you think u r , is this how you treat a girl "

He was going mad on that girl dumbness to come and question him over that issue.

Karan " don't bring your psuedofeminist act here and just get out "

Girl " Why r u in hurry, to meet that chick of yours, who is your wife.. Come on she is not the one for you. Isn't she annoying, she tagged along with you to the shoot.. Stupid of her, she "