05

*Y/n's POV*

After last night, Namjoon barely even looked at me after what happened. I didn't really mean to do all of that even though I was drunk of course. But he won't say anything but just nod his head when I ask him about something, and yet it kind of made me feel like I'm annoying him.

I felt bad and everything for what I did, Sana doesn't even know about it at all. And yet I don't wanna be around anyone right now not even Jungkook.

I was in class earlier and then heard something going on, I looked around the classroom and felt confused by everything, I looked around while everyone was freaking out, there were some who were screaming and yelling for help. I then realize what was going on, I noticed that Jungkook had a gun in his hands and yet my eyes widened.

I felt my heart beat through my chest, I then looked around to find a hiding spot and then noticed everyone was leaving, I ran quickly to the hiding spot and stayed there until something else happened.

I locked the door shut and stayed there, I didn't know what else to say at all either. I was scared to even move anywhere, I held my phone in my hand and was breathing heavily for some reason.

All I could hear were gunshots, screaming and yet I didn't hear Jungkook's voice at all it was just people screaming, I was on the top floor and I wasn't sure how to get down from the classroom, I noticed a small window and tried to open it as fast as I could before Jungkook could even see me.

I reached for it and tried to get it opened as quiet as possible before anything happens to me.

As I was trying to open the window, I heard the door to the classroom open and yet I could tell it was Jungkook, I felt scared at the same time and yet I didn't know what to do in this situation at all, I got scared and everything, I kept trying to open the window but it wouldn't open at all.

Jungkook was searching for me and yet I could feel my heart pounding inside my chest, I then saw a table and hid under there, Jungkook kept looking until he saw another door and walked over to the door and tried to open it but he couldn't get it to open and felt frustrated.

He then bursted the doorknob and then walked into the room which scared me, I felt afraid and yet I didn't know what to do. I stayed quiet as he was now in the room and yet I felt scared to even be around him right now, he walked around and checked everywhere and yet I could hear his voice.

"Where are you, baby?" Jungkook asked, "I know you're here in this room."

I covered my mouth and just kept quiet not trying to make a sound until something fell right near me, I didn't know what to do, he just kept looking for me until he noticed something near me.

"If I were you, I would come out or your parents will be killed before you can save them." Jungkook said.

I had tears in my eyes and yet I didn't know what to do right now, I was in a situation that I couldn't escape at all and yet I was scared right now, Jungkook pulled onto the trigger of the gun and aimed it up at the ceiling of course and then shot up. I flinched and screamed which got me caught by him, he then grabbed me and pulled out from the hiding place and then dragged me towards me.

"Ow! Let me go!" I yelled.

"Good that you came out, thought you wouldn't. And did you really think I wouldn't find out that you escaped from me?" Jungkook asked, "well you're wrong for sure, you're mine and you know you are."

"Leave me alone, Jungkook..." I said, "you hurt me enough, please.."

"It doesn't matter, you wasn't even allowed to leave and you know that for sure." Jungkook said, "you broke a rule that I had for you, think I'm joking?"