"He has a point you know." Sora mused, Yuki laughed as well as they walked. But after a moment Sora let out a sigh. "Regardless, you two are the best shots we have. So don't be so nervous."

"Where did that come from?" Hayami muttered.

"Just some sage advice from everyone's favorite scholar," Sora replied.

"More like everyone's favorite egomaniac," Yuki muttered.

"Heard that."

"Doesn't mean it's not true."

"Can we please focus?"

____________________

The sun was setting when the class and Koro-sensei gathered together by the beach. "What fun ay, Sun surf sand and more sun." His face was charcoal black.

"WHAT'S WITH THE TAN?!" The class yelled.

"How was it even your teeth have a tan?" Kimura questioned in disbelief.

"So much for being able to gauge expression," Okano remarked dryly.

Isogai smirked. "Have fun while you can sir. Because after dinner it's on."

Koro-sensei got up. "Ah, yes. The shipboard restaurant. I'm famished."

"You'd think he'd be worn out by now," Muramatsu commented.

"He's like a little kid!" Yuki joked, wiping her brow with a towel. Sora couldn't help but notice that she'd been sweating a lot. Though he supposed that may be because of the heat

"I'm worn out. How much longer we got to do this? Can't we just kill him already?" Terasaka grumbled.

"Nah, be patient we'll not come tonight. Then throw in for some real R& R." Yoshida smiled crookedly.

Muramatsu grinned. "So epic. Everything's set up. There's no way we don't have this in the bag."

Isogai held up a drink as they all sat around the restaurant. "Neat huh. We rented out the whole restaurant just for us. We can enjoy the ocean air and eat our dinner in private."

"Can we indeed," Koro-sensei sounded amused. "Somehow I get the sneaking suspicion you're trying to get me seasick."

Isogai smiled slyly. "That's a fair assumption. Weakening the target is assassination 101."

Koro-sensei chuckled, a glint in his eye. "Well played, my boy." He took the glass and rested his head in his tentacle palm."What is your gambit as infallible is all that seasick or not a target expecting an attempt on his life isn't likely to take it sitting down." His grin widened.

"You look like a bowling ball." The class was unimpressed.

Koro-sensei was embarrassed. "It's the sunburn isn't it?"

"Forget your expression we can't even tell the front from the back," Rio commented.

"Can you do something about it? It's freaking me out," Kataoka said dismissively.

Koro-sensei laughed. "Of course, I can do plenty. Have you children forgotten perhaps my quirkiest quirk? I can molt!" He took his hat off and molted his tanned skin off.

"Um, can't you only do that once a month?"

"Yeah, when was that retconned!?"

He held up the dried dead skin. "Or strictly speaking whenever the occasion warrants. But I rely on it sparingly as the energy consumed..." He froze when he realized what he'd just done. "AHHH!" He hid his face.

"Seriously of all the times to put himself at a disadvantage he picks now?" Sugaya commented.

"Sort of makes you wonder why we haven't been able to kill him before," Kataoka said.