Chapter 34: It's Not My Birthday...

Start from the beginning

"It's a ticket?"

"A ticket." Paul says.

"A... Ticket?"

"A ticket, indeed."

"For wha-- OH MY GOD." As I read the information on the admission, my smile grows bigger. Paul just handed me a ticket for the boys' concert on December at the Madison.

"Weren't you guys sold out?!"

"Yeah, hi. We're One Direction." Harry states, raising an eyebrow as if telling me how stupid that question is, while Niall and Zayn do the Dusting-Off-The-Shoulders move. Liam folds his arms and poses all ghetto. 

I swear these idiots...

"Thank you so much! You guys shouldn't have! This is great!" I smile widely.

"Alright my turn now!" Blondie screams out as he brings a bag. My jaw drops and I look at the other boys. "Wait, there's more?!"

"We shouldn't have." Louis grimaces.

"Meeh." I stick my tounge out at him.

"Okay Cates, it isn't much really... I even tried on asking Melanie but she told me that whatever I get you, you'd be happy with it..." Oh lord... Catrina, prepare yourself for some restaurant tickets. At least it's free food.

"It's okay Niall, I'm grateful you bothered to get me anything." I open the little bag and found another one. A purple one with some scribbles on the front. I notice that it has lyrics of Justin Bieber's Believe, and his signature is on it. I can smell the strong sharpie scent, and it makes me fangirl even more.

"Holy shit Niall, you got me a Bieber autograph?!"

"There's more inside..." I open the bag and take out a SnapBack that says 'THE CRAIC DADDY' in purple. I try really hard to withhold my laugh, and put it on, waiting for Niall's approval, who immediately gives me the thumbs up.

I look inside the bag one last time and notice some sort of receipt. Great, now I'm gonna be whinning on how much you spent on me Horan. -.-

I grab the paper to read it, and let out the biggest gasp ever. I stare into space for couple of seconds as the Irish boy waves his hands in front of my face but I don't respond.

"Niall, what the bloody hell have you done." Harry hits him slightly on the back.

"I swear I didn't do anything..." He mumbles unsurely.

I jump off my seat and pounce on the Blonde, hugging him tightly. Sorry Melo, but your boyfriend is the best guy ever. Niall falls back and starts laughing.

"YOU GOT ME TICKETS FOR SOLD OUT BIEBS?! OH MY HOLY CHEESE STICKS AND FUCKING CRACKERS NIALL, MARRY ME."

"This has escalated quickly." Louis shouts from the back. 

"I wasn't sure whether you really like him or not... He gave me extra tickets and I didn't really know what to do with them, and I heard you singing some of his songs so yeh..."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!"

"Is it me or I see Nialler blushing?" Zayn says jokingly.

"I brotherly love him, dumbo." I laugh as I get off Niall. 

"Great. Niall's gift topped us all." Louis sighs as everyone laughs.

"Great. All of you have more gifts for me." I shake my head, too crazy to believe what they're doing.

Liam steps foward and hands me his bag. I look up at him and ask him precautiously. "Are they by any chance tickets for Little Mix?"

"That is Zayn, not me." Liam points at Zayn who is chuckling.