chapter. 2

Wangji's day was colorful today , his mental health might be good today but his body tells truth through aches .

He put down the groceries and assembles them while still thinking about the smile Wei ying gave him in corridor as they spit way and move to their house .

He had  checked thrice through his belongings , there is nothing missing but he feels like there is something missing .

* guqin ringtone * rings through his home as he picks up phone .

"Di di , forgot your brother?" Xichen voice contains the smile which he always has .

" will never "

Amused laugh ring in back "how was week though?"

" at jins it always tough " Wangji replies.
"Was missing you " he says monotonously but his brother knew the depth it had .

" I miss you too a-zhan , should I came over next weekend?, you know you just have ask wangji , big brother will do anything for you ,"

"Wangji wants lemon cake , the one brother makes " he says , he had always been spoiled by his brother and his brother is only person wangji can ask anything.

"Of course,  i will make a-zhan's favorite, what were you  doing ?"

"Assembling grocery,  was run out of tea. " Wangji places the last box of fruit

" oh, did you get some time to cook ?"

" I don't usually "

" but you aren't use to outside food , it always overwhelms you . This is why I wasn't going to move out but you stubborn little thing , wanted to be independent " he brother rants him .

"Brother,  you spoiled me , I know you love me but brother has a life too , I am part of it but there someone who needs you too , wangji is grown up now . I will try to get use it or take some time to cook something "

" fine fine .... next weekend I am coming over " his brother hang off the phone

He made some butter toasts and corn soup , the mild taste of this food just comforts .

As much as he enjoyed today but he got piles of work left to do ( tnx to su she's mistaken)

Time passes till it was 9 ..

"Finally done with it and can sleep time" gosh he just jinx himself as his phone rings and there goes his sleep time

" Mr. Lan , I really sorry to inform,  but there is an emergency,  the file we send to client ............................" jin guangyao explains and God he hate it , how much he just want to curse sometime , but the problem is he doesn't know that much curse words ..

Any way this time it wasn't su she , but Mianmian's messed up work due her marriage rush .

"Why it has to be me , who has all the idiots of city in team " he sits again doing his work regardless of how sleepy he is , and gosh the headache from morning is coming back .

"The tea from morning,  I need it " Googling the recipe , he tries , he makes it but it wasn't the same . It soothed his head a bit but tea didn't had that kick , which tea made by Wei ying had .

....with sigh he work again while sipping tea and visualizing the sunshine.

" Beautiful Sunshine "

...

It's morning , he just dash out of house while wiping the bread crumbs of single bread he was able eat . Locking his door he turn to see , his lucky charm .