chapter. 3

Wangji picked sunflower , quickly put them in passenger sit . He drives to home where someone was waiting for him.

He parked the car , grabbing the all his stuff and directly went to wei ying's house .

Ringing the bell , he swiftly retouch his appearance.

"You came !!" Wei ying exclaims

"Of course,  you called " Wangji hands over the flowers ." For you , reminds me of you " he adds

"Am I like sunflowers?" Wei ying asked with visible blush on his cheeks . He turns his back to the Lan . In seek of hiding his embarrassment and to arrange sunflowers in vassel .

"Sunshine " Wangji breaths as he speaks ' and squirrel likes sunflowers seeds ' he doesn't say that though

" Huh?" Wei ying's look of confusion shooks lwj out of trance but he decides to continue to talk

" You're like Sunshine which is symbolized by sunflowers " .

"Ohhhhh , then you must be moon " Wei ying states  while placing the plates on table.

"Am I? ....I don't think so " Wangji mumbles

"You are..soft yet ,cool and bright just like moon " Wei ying finally sits down on chair. While wangji tries to avoid every possible eye contact. So he decides to focus on food

Wangji's plate consists of  Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches with side  of grilled veggies .

"Shall we start ?" Wangji asks
" Yeah,  please " But the notification dings on Wei ying's phone .

"You start  , I will just pick up the dessert parcel " Wangji nods takes in  spoon full of soup .

And Dang ...... Wangji can imagine his ears bursting steams of heat and his face competing against scarlet red curtains of Wei ying's living hall .

He gasps after gulping down the water . His burning eyes tears too but soon he feels a hand over his shoulder.

" Lan zhan ? What happened?" As soon  as  Wei ying saw him . He knew his mistake

" shit , I am sorry Lan zhan I misplaced our dishes,  this one is mine .it is hellish spicy even for my father . I am sorry  ...I wasn't mean to" for some reasons wangji felt if he didn't stop Wei ying from blabbing he will soon cry .

" I.... am * cough * okay "

" no your not ...here " Wei ying quickly opens the ice cream tub , scoops spoon full of ice cream and feeds wangji .

To this point Wangji would have long forgotten about the spice if it weren't for burning sensation.  ' I mean Wei ying so close to me and feeding me ...by himself...I am blessed today '

He swallow the spoon full of ice  cream and hopefully it stop the heat a little by little.

Soon Wei ying exchange their plates .
And apologize again .

"It's okay , by the  way...ummm..thanks for tiffin today ...you don't know how greatful I am "

"You know , you motivates me cook . Cooking for others person is far more joy than Cooking for yourself . It's different passion "

" I am glad that I can be your joy " Wangji says with so much seriously it lefts Wei ying dumbfound.

" umm ...I don't why but I guess my office receptionist thought you as my lover .." Lan zhan had been puzzled since he was dropping the tiffin.

" ahhhh...that's...little complicated.  The receptionist asked me who I was , I was confused about what to say. I don't how much I was fumbling . She suddenly asked if I was your lover ...In shock I said 'yes?'As in question but she took it as affirmation. " the lit candle on dinner table was working perfectly..making Wei ying look glamorous while blushing.

" I don't mind ...actually...let it be in that way. They had been pushing loads of work on me because I don't have shackles " Wangji say as he explains the Jin guangyao incident that happened before he came here .

" ohhh my God....you should thank me for this ...."

......'sure it was thanks to you....wei ying. It was that day and now , recently I am so busy that I wasn't being able to visit my sunshine , this audit days just tires me out to the bone. If it wasn't for wei ying giving me tiffin.  I would have been good for dead . Some time it feels like I am burdening him but he insists and that's the one time when I get to glance at him n bath in his sunshine '

" Lan ....Mr. Lan,  were you sleeping? Are you tired ?" Wangji lifts his head from desk to address that annoying voice that woke him from his best thoughts .

" what ?" He annoyingly asks

" your phone , it's keep buzzing " he quickly look at phone He had tossed on desk .

It's his brother

" Xiongzhang, "

" I was worried about you ,you weren't receiving my calls , it wasn't like you . For second I thought you were angry because I canceled the plan about visiting you on weekend . Mingjue was ill. I just couldn't leave him and after that audit works ..you know how tough it is "

" wangji understand.  I was too busy with same matter. I  wasn't ignoring you"

" good.....I will try meet up early okay and day please eat something don't live on protein bar ."

" don't worry xiongzhang,  someone got my back . I will really like to introduce you two "

" Awwwww ,really?"

" it's not like that ..."

* knock * " Mr. Lan the client is here ..."

"Yess coming ,"  he said to coworker "xiongzhang the client is here I need go"

" okay bye .... tell me about your crush more okay " Wangji can imagine his brother's wicked smiles and a wink clearly.

.....

On other side ...

Wei ying is sitting on his comfy 360 rotating chair, while sketching new manhua character for his new work .

" Lan zhan ohh Lan zhan how can you work to bone in that boring jin tech. ..

I wasn't even able to glance at your handsome face " he whines and slams the tablet on table without caring it's worth .

"If it wasn't for tiffins I  would died from not seeing you enough "

I miss him .

When I first met him, he had just woken up yet he mesmerized me .

It not enough just seeing him , I want to be his ....but we just met two months earlier will he ask me out on just short period of knowing each other? .

"Ohh God don't tell I am the only who is attracted to him,  please God I want be his boyfriend......." squeezing his eyes while praying for the guy he like . Wei ying was truly love sick