chapter 1.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

As usual it's 9 pm but he has to work even though he hates this so much . Working more than past time to his sleep scheduled and additional to it .
he is hungry but nahh the meeting is not ending any soon .

The only thing is good about his job is good payment and worst is he can't even spend it .

Wangji was happy when he got his job at jin tech .

" we need to upgrade security of our data bases , as it has been notified by our cyber department..there are glitches on going ......" wangji couldn't handle this idiots any more . It was su she who coded the wrong program thrice this month , it took non stop 15 hrs for Wangji to solve it . It wasn't  any virus because of hacker but meng Yao will do anything to protect his boot licker , so happy torture...

It 10.30 pm and wangji finally left the hell , he open the door of his apartment,  even though he is worn out he put everything in place as it should, 

For 6th time ,he had picked instant noodles,  every time he tried them they were just too strong for him,  he would set them side in one bite , this is 6th flavor  he is trying...

It wasn't spicy this time for good sake but toooo salty ..

He threw it dustbin , and wash down the flavor with water , was it just too much to want to eat ? And to fill his stomach and sleep soundly ?

He remembers,  his days were always as busy as this but then there was his brother n uncle to help him out . He would came home late and still his uncle and brother would be there to open door for him , his brother would boil water for tea and uncle would reheat food . They would stand down with him , he would eat as both of them stayed silent,  brother on laptop doing his work while uncle will read his book while both of them sip tea .

It was sweet gesture of love by them , it was past bed time but they would stay up for him . He was loved . Their actions speak out for them .

It was warmth that wangji misses, his uncle decided to move back to their hometown gusu while his brother move in with his boyfriend nie mingjue. 
Fast forward into 6 months.  Wangji is terrible without them . He misses them .

Tears track down the line of tears Wangji already had , he misses himself with them so much .

He closed his eyes in hope of sleep , indeed it came to him , as he was wake by bang from adjacent apartment that too at 10 am . Ohhhh too much rule breaks here but what can he do . It was hectic he just pass out , after all he had tea n some protein bars .

" luckily it's sunday,  which means off " he got up put on the shirt , freshen up and walk to kitchen,  just ti get disappointment,  it was clean n clear , that was too much of clean and clear as it didn't had any groceries.

"When was last time I get groceries?

Last weekend wasn't a weekend,  I had business trip ,  2 week ago ?? ..nahh I was at mian mian's wedding ...
3 ...or 4 weeks ago..."

' ahhh, damn I already have headache and now no Tea ???'

He fishes out phone , open groceries app but before he places the order

There go his peace , nothing will go as per his say
* knock * on his door .

There he goes , ..

Opening a door to ..

To ..

To..

A absolute creation of God from whom the word 'beautiful 'came into existence.