Chapter 17. Sports Festival

Start from the beginning

The class started to walk out and as they did, the atmosphere was both positive and tense given the massive slander campaign against Izuku because of Nighteye and his hatred for Asgardians because of a couple followers of Loki.

They continued to walk and as they did, Izuku tuned out Present Mic as he looked over the crowed and saw his mom, Eri and almost all the asgardians in the stands with them and all of them were cheering for their future king.

As they all cheered for him, he couldn't help but smile, while the most surprising thing was that he could hear Eris voice over all of them and the stadium.

"GO MAMA!! GO PAPA!!!" She yelled with a large smile on her face while she had a hat on her head to hide her horn just incase.

"Seems our daughter is cheering for us, we best not disappoint her" said Izuku looking at Rumi.

"I agree, we have to show her how strong we are compared to everyone else" said Rumi with smile.

"-ow for this year's school's representative!! Momo Yaoyorozu!" Said Present Mic.

She looked shocked that she was chosen, but took a deep breath to calm her heart and walked forward to the stage and took the Mic.

"Hello everyone, it's so nice to be able to see everyone here and the fact that all of you took time out of your day to come and see us, that is something that I know makes each one of us beyond happy that we mean this much to you all" she said with a smile.

"But it's not only that, it's also to see future heroes, future supporters and the like, for every student here in UA shall help lead us to a new future and prove all of you that we are worthy of being a UA student... now let's get this started... PLUS ULTRA!!".

"PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!".

"That was a beautiful speech Yaoyorozu, now let's spin the wheel to see what the first test is!!" Said Midnight as she walked to the wheel and spun it hard. It took a couple of seconds before it finally stopped and when it did, Midnight smiled "NOW FOR A OBSTACLE RACE!!!".

Everyone looked up towards the board where it showed a map of the race and 3 different zones in the race.

"As you can all see, this race has 3 different zones to test the students with different challenges in each one, for our soon to be heroes" she said as she waited for the first stage to start.

___

Meanwhile up in the stands with Inko, Eri and the asgardians, they are all getting excited about seeing Izuku and Rumi were going to participate in the sports festival. Especially Izuku given all the hate that was generated by Nighteye.

"Grandma what's a sports festival?" Said Eri looking at her still confused.

"Well, it's where all the classes in UA go up against each other and try to win all of the challenges, it's a hard competition for them all, but those in the hero course usually end up in 2nd and 1v1s since they have combat training" said Inko.

"Oh, so that means papa and mama will be in the final parts right?" Said Eri.

"It's very likely, both of them are very strong and our future king Izuku has the most combat experience out of them all" said Astrid watching as the classes began to run since Present Mic said start.

"Well I know they will win!" Said Eri happily as she smiled.

___

Izuku flung Mjolnir while holding it and it flung him forward making him fly forward and out of the tunnel dodging the massive wall of ice that Todoroki made to block everyone off.

Turning his head, he saw Todoroki glare at him and he tried to create a ice ramp so he could try to get past him, but Izuku threw Stormbreaker which hit the ramp and destroyed it and made him fall to the ground hard.

"See ya later popsicle!" Yelled Rumi jumping past him and slowly catching up to Izuku.

Todoroki really did not like either of them.

Izuku exited the tunnel and saw several massive zero pointers, all looming over him and staring down at him.

"Ok seriously where does Nezu get the money for these types of things?" Said Izuku looking at them.

Knowing he wouldn't get an answer, he started to spin his hammer while gathering lightning into Stormbreaker to take out the other ones.

The first zero pointer charged at him and raised its fist and brought it down to crush him, but Izuku flung Mjolnir at it and it flew and tore straight through the zero pointers arm before it shot out, going through its head and disabling it immediately.

Raising Stormbreaker, Izuku pointed the axe up into the sky and the sky instantly started to darken as massive storm clouds formed and the sound of thunder was heard throughout the whole city. Then a massive lightning bolt came down and it struck Stormbreaker, which Izuku then pointed at the zero pointers and shot the lightning at them.

Massive arcs of lightning shot out and completely fried and destroyed 3 of them, making them fall over and slump down from the destructive power of the lightning.

"LOOK AT THAT EVERYONE!!! IZUKU MIDORIYA HAS SHOWN ALL OF US THE POWER OF THOR!!! HE TRULY IS PROVING HIMSELF WORTHY OF THE SECOND GOD OF THUNDER!!!" Yelled Present Mic.

The crowed was amazed at seeing the sheer power that Izuku wielded, it showed just how powerful he was and that he truly might one day be as strong as his grandpa.

Izuku used Stormbreaker and made himself start to fly, while he also called back Mjolnir back to him, with the hammer landing right in his hand.

He was about to reach the second zone when someone landed on his back and shot forward.

"See ya Izu!" Said Rumi with a large grin as she flew almost over half the second course, before landing on one of the platforms and cracking the ground from the force of her jumping again.

Izuku kept flying, but his brain was trying to process what just happened... after a couple seconds, it finally clicked and his eyes narrowed.

"GET BACK HERE YOU OVER GROWN BUNNY!!" He yelled as he flew faster.

A little ways behind him was Katsuki who was glaring bloody murder as he passed Todoroki and 'accidentally' launching a explosion in his general direction when he dodged some debree.

Back with Izuku and Rumi they were moving neck and neck now, with Rumi having to push her legs as hard as she could to keep pace with Izuku.

"Sorry to tell you this my beautiful bunny but I'm gonna win this race" said Izuku as he kept spinning Mjolnir and flung it forward and grabbing the small leather strap on it.

He was immediately tugged forward with him forward, shooting far faster than Rumi could hop, he almost broke the sound barrier for how fast Izuku was flying.

Nearing the finish line, Izuku crossed it a second later and he tried to land, but messed up and slammed into the ground and rolled a ways.

"IZUKU MIDORIYA HAS COME IN FIRST PLACE!!!!".

Standing up, he smiled as he looked at crowed and waved, while some cheered, others scowled since a asgardian won.

Izuku turned and saw Inko cheering, with Eri next to her, jumping up and down laughing and cheering happily from seeing her papa win.

__

As they were all celebrating, on top of the arena was a lone figure with a long black cloak that covered his whole body and head.

"Hmm so your grandson is getting stronger... hopefully he continues to grow and vets stronger faster, I want a true challenge given you died against Galactus" said the figure with a scowl before he sat down and continued to watch.

"Don't disappoint me grandson of Thor and great grandson of Odin, I've been waiting 170 years to fight someone on Thors level" he said with a dark grin.