♡ Chapter- 26 ♡

Start from the beginning

Her mother yelled at her and stood up getting out of the room slamming the door making Ferica flinch and she knew her mother has gone outside. Ferica was very hurt by her mother's words but she knew her mother was telling the truth but still that traitor tears of her came out and she sobbed loudly.

Again her mobile started ringing making her cry more and she tried to swipe on mobile screen randomly hoping it will work and it worked she kept the call on her ear when she heard very familiar deep voice "Good morning Precious. How are you did I woke you up from sleep , if I did I am really sorry precious."

Ekansh spoke in all one go being worried if he woke her up from her sleep and on the other hand Ferica tried to stop her sobbing and replied with hiccups
"No you didn't Ansh I was awake only."

"What happened precious why are you crying mhmm."
He spoke worriedly and finally a loud sob left from her mouth. " It's getting s-so frust-frustrating Ansh , I can't d-do anything myself, I always have to c-call som-someone for help. I am just bei-being bur-burden on my fa-family and als-also I am so use-useless Ansh."

His heart broke hearing her and he immediately took his car keys and exited his room to go at her place. "Precious precious please stop crying mhmm. Tell me what happened huu did someone said to you something, why are you saying all these precious mhmm. Talk to me precious." He said softly to her as well as being worried for her.

She didn't spoke anything but just kept sobbing continuously making him more worried for her. He ran towards his garage and sitting in his luxurious car he drove to Ferica's house crossing all the speed limits.

He was continuously speaking comforting words to her trying to comfort her but none of it was working. On reaching her house he parked the car in front of her house's gate and immediately ran towards the door ringing the door bell.

The door was opened by Priya but before she could ask something about his sudden presence he directly ran inside the house and climbed the stairs hurriedly reaching her room.

He opened her bedroom's door and the sight broke his heart there she was sobbing hard while her whole body was shaking continuously. He immediately went towards her and a pice of broken glass pierced through his feet making him wince in pain and her stop sobbing.

" Ansh , are you ok? Did the glass also pierced through your feet , I am so sorry Ansh it's all because of me if I would have known that you are inside the room I would have warned you but I got to know that you are in the room when I heard you winced. I am so sorry Ansh , please forgive me and don't be angry on me Ansh. I swear I didn't knew you came inside Ansh."

She sobbed harder and her body started shaking violently making him immediately hug her. "Shh shh stop crying precious, it's ok mhmm you don't need to be sorry about these type of little things mhmm. I am alright precious now stop crying and tell me what happened why are you crying these much."

She didn't said anything and cried hugging him harder. He sighed and caressed her hair lovingly mumbling soft words into her ears. After sometime her crying stopped and she felt unconscious in his arms making his eyes widened.

" What what happened to Ferica?" Priya asked him but he didn't responded to her and hurriedly went out of the house taking her in his arms and went towards his car making Priya follow him.

He opened the car's door and was going to seat in the driver's seat but was stopped by Priya. "I will also come with you , I can't leave my daughter like these."
He nodded his head and gestured her to seat on the back seat and she nodded her head going towards the backseat.