Gavi x english girl

Word count - 1011
Before we start, this smut is dedicated to Jenna and Jaden 😜

Enjoy.....

"OH MY DAYS, IS THAT PABLO GAVI?" Gertrude yelled, never once meeting a celebrity.

"Hola, mamá sexy. ¿Hablas español?" Gavi said starring the girl up and down.

"Oo oo oo! I took a year of Spanish. I got this." She yelled at her friends with her heavy, heavy Birmingham accent.

"Yo hablo español" (but pronounce it in English) she said confidently.

"Muy buen español. ¿Quieres bailar?" He asked, putting his hand out in front of her.

Gertrude didn't actually know Spanish (idk if you could tell) though she still took his hand, letting him lead the way.

"Um where are we going Pablo?"

"Lo que?"

"No importa"

Pablo lead her to the dance floor of the club, speakers booming loud music, everyone dancing, drunk men in their 40s eyeing down 20 year olds. It was all perfect.

"Voy a pedir una canción. Espera aquí, cariño."

"Si!" She said, moving her white girl hips to the music, starting to twerk but nothing was shaking. He left a second later leaving Gertrude confused. "Wait wait? O-oh "que paso?". (She doesn't deserve the ¡¿) But he was far to deep into the crowd to hear her.

A minute later the dj started playing 'it's raining tacos' by omfg.

"MAMÁ SEXY, ESTA ES MI MERMELADA" Pablo yelled getting all giddy and jumping as the lyrics started.

"¡Mira, incluso hice un baile para ello!" He suddenly started dancing weirdly. (Here are some examples of what he was doing)

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8kEq9rU/ (copy)

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8kE5379/ (copy)

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8kEyCLm/ (copy)

"Lo que son tu actividades?" She asked blushing at his dance moves as no one had ever danced for her like that. At that point everyone was leaving the dance floor after this song started playing and the little dance Pablo's as doing on repeat.

Gertrude had never realized this but Pablo was actually a very good dancer! The song only made it sexier, making her want to join.

As pablo was doing his dance, Gertrude came up and started to doing it with him then turned around and started grinding on the poor boy.

"Llevamos esto a otro lugar.." Pablo said feeling himself getting hard.

"Ou- I mean si!". Pablo grabbed her arm and made his way to the bathroom.

"Pablo? Donde son nosotros salida?" (It's not supposed to make sense btw)

"Cállate, pequeña" he said closing the door behind you.

He started to kiss Gertrude, hands wondering down to her waist, then hips, and finally ass, groping it through her skirt. Gertrude took the hint though not understanding what he meant and started to kiss back, her rough fingers pulling at the nape of Pablo's neck.

"IYEEE" Pablo said pulling back.

"Lo Que?" She asked

"Me estás tirando demasiado fuerte del pelo" Pablo said trying to relief some pain in his hair follicles.

In Gertrude's year of learning Spanish when she was 13, she learned that hair was pelo and pulling was tirando. She thought he was asking for her to pull harder, so when they went back to kissing, she pulled even harder.

"PERRA, ¿QUÉ COÑO TE DIJE QUE PARARAS?" Pablo said moving back, slowly.

"Lo siento?" She said not really understanding why he was screaming at her.

"Una oportunidad más o me voy"

"Si!".

~

Pablo was now sitting naked on the toilet motioning for Gertrude to walk over, naked as well.

She slowly sat down, grabbing a hold of Pablo's shaft, pushing it up to her lips before sinking in.

A few groans and moans left their mouths at the feeling. Though Gertrude was a little, maybe a lot sped, she was very good in bed, or toilet I shall say.

She started to move up and down after adjusting to his size. Pablo grabbed one of her breasts, squeezing harshly while leaving small kisses around the other one. He switched between both nipples for a little until he moved up to her neck, finding her sweet spot and sucking harshly making Gertrude moaning loudly.

"I-i-I'm gonna c-c-cum mate!" She yelled at the top of lungs, feelings Gavi's tip grazing her cervix.

"No sé qué coño acabas de decir, pero todo lo que sé es que eres una zorra a la que probablemente no volveré a ver, pero que está muy apretada." Gavi said out of breathe, on the verge of cumming.

"Stop yapping brother" she said as she reached her high. Not long after gavi followed and they sat there riding out there highs, breathing in harmony.

~

"I guess this is goodbye forever. I just want to tell you that I think you are the nicest, funniest, sexiest, most beautiful, caring human being on planet earth and even if we don't end up seeing each other anymore you'll always be in my heart." Gertrude said starring in gavi (MY MANS) eyes.

"Perra, sé que no solo maldijiste el nombre de mi madre. Puta zorra. Te di esta gran polla gorda y dices que mi madre se ve como una tortuga ninja blanca con dedos de los pies que se ven más largos que sus dedos, sus dientes la hacen parecer un conejo autista, y que sus cejas son casi tan delgadas y pequeñas como la polla de mi padre." And without another word, gavi bitch slapped Gertrude making her fall to the ground in pain.

"Vete a la mierda." Gavi walked off in anger, not wanting to look at that woman again. If only gavi didn't learn English wrong.

"I love you to mi papi!" She said, face still buried in the concrete.

Moral of the story: don't pretend to know Spanish when Pablo gavi asks you if you know it. Also don't have sex with a man who doesn't speak your language. ❤️

A/n
I might've made this at 2 am last night before school. Don't mind if it is actually not good, the other chapters I've been making are taking a while so I'm posting this instead 😍

Love,
SofiCatPie 😘