Jude x pablo x gavi

LOOK AT THE FUCKING PHOTO  I MADE FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!!!
IM SO TALENTED 😍

"Do you want to join?" I asked.

Pablo looked at us for a second before dropping his bowl of popcorn and ripping his shirt off like a god damn gorilla.

"I've been waiting to fuck you two." Gavi said while approaching us. "Jude with your gorgeous jawline and Pablo, with your gorgeous nose. I can only fantasize about you sniffing me like joe Biden."

I helped gavi take his pants off as Pablo crept up behind him, kissing behind his neck.

"We are gonna love you all right.." Pablo said with a little growl at the end, biting Gavi's ear.

When gavi was fully naked, I got on my knees and started to stroke his dick. Pablo meanwhile made his focus to creating hickeys on Gavi's neck.

"I'm gonna give you the best head of your life, you are not ready." I said, starting to lick his tip before pushing his big, juicy, cock down my throat, which earned a groan from gavi.

"I-I-I" gavi stuttered at the feeling of me hallowing his cheeks and Pablo creating hickeys on his neck.

"Spit it out baby boy." Pablo murmured.

"I-I-I'm about to cum, but I want one of y-you to be I-in me." And with that, I carried gavi by the stomach, throwing him onto the bed.

"I'll hit it from behind, he can suck you off." I said before making my way to him.

I aligned myself up with his entrance and entered.

"F-fuck gavi."

Pablo was walking around the bed to where gavi was facing, eager to feel some pleasure tonight. His tip was leaking with precum, glistening under the light of the light fixture.

"Dios mío papi. What a big pleasure noodle you've got." Gavi said while starring at Pablo's boner with wide eyes. "I don't know how it will all f- fi-fuck, Jude."

I slapped his fatass (the boys got a nice ass. Possibly nicer than mine - sopi) it recoiling, making me groan and the view.

Gavi took Pablo in the next second, having enough of starring. With the feeling of me inside of him and Pablo deep inside his throat, gavi was destined to cum.

I started going in faster as Pablo started to move Gavi's head to where he wanted.

"G-g-gavi." Pablo said, tilting his head so far back, I thought it was bouta pop off as if someone had pulled his head backwards.

"I-I-im gon-na c-cum!" Gavi muffled in between breathes and sucking.

"As am I" I said heavily breathing. Who knew gavi was good at anal?

My thrusts got much sloppier as I was approaching my high. I shortly came, tears on the verge of falling after how hard I came. Gavi was still trying to reach his high so I started to thrust in again a bit faster.

I started to kiss down Gavi's neck, wanting to leave marks so the boys in the locker room would know exactly what had happened last night.

Gavi came in a matter of seconds after I started kissing his neck. (Maybe bro has a fetish for neck kisses 🤷‍♀️ in Sopi's world, he does)

I stopped thrusting in after a few seconds, noticing that Pablo still hadn't came.

"Come on Pablo baby. Just come already." I said encouraging him.

"I hate to say it but, this is the worst blowjob I've ever gotten. I wasn't even close to cumming and we've been going at it for 5 minutes."

"Maybe I can help gavi out a little." I said, getting on my knees as well, eyes parallel to his third leg.

"I'm gonna suck you so hard, you don't even know."

I was about to take his dick while gavi was standing up, about to start kissing Pablo's neck until we heard the door slam open.

"AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK." The girl yelled before covering eyes.

It was Bruna, Gavi's girlfriend. She was only in a towel, seemingly had just taken a shower and was about to drop the towel until she saw what was in front of her. 3 big naked men. A dick I'm ones hand and the other kissing the others sweet spot.

"Gavi, I always knew you were gay." She said, still covering her eyes.

"It's okay baby, you can open your eyes. It's just me, Jude, and Pablo."

She slowly moved her hands, still in shock of was she had just saw.

"Now walk to the bed." Gavi instructed as Pablo and i stood up.

Pablo went to the closet to find a blindfold and handcuffs, ready for the foursome for the that was just beginning, which poor old bruna had no knowledge of.

He came back and handed gavi the blindfold and put it bruna.

"Gavi..? What happening?"