Chapter 17

As we walked over the Track Carlos was Joking all the time! „Staaahhp! I can't! My Belly hurts Chilli!" I laughed holding my stomach. „okay okay I'll staaahhp miss ocon!" He laughed and walked a few metres ahed of us. Now it was just charlie and me discussing at every corner where to break. „No Y/N you gotta break earlier or else you're gonna get a penalty because of track limits!" He said. I shook my head. „Yes I'll have more speed into the corner but if i still get the new apex right I'll stay on the track and won't get a penalty. He shook his head walking back to the paddock. „if you want penaltys go ahead but show me how you do this if it works!" He demanded as we walked to the Ferrari Motorhome. I nodded and got something to drink. The Trainings and the Qualifying went over like it was just 5 minutes and i Qualified P4. It's still a great Result but i am not giving the win to the Bulls.

„And radiocheck Y/N?"! „Loud and clear i awnsered during the Formation Lap. As the race Started i managed to overtake Carlos but Couldn't get to overtake Charles. „God Damnit tell Charles to let me overtake i almost crashed into him 7 times by now i am way faster than him!" I screamed in round 47 after our pitstops. „alright Y/N calm down we know that you got your own way of driving but Charles refused you have to overtake him in an Drs Zone!" the Ingenieur said. „I tried! I think he stood up with the wrong foot! Yea i love him but he's a fucking asshole on track!" I still screamed. „Alright Y/N we'll connect you to Charles now!" Thank God. „Charlie please let me Pass i almost crashed into you 8 times by now and its getting more and closer to Actually crashing!" I screamed lovingly. „mon amour I'll let you pass on that but promise me to win!" He said. „i can't promise but I'll try!" I said as he let me pass. Then i just heard a beep so i was connectet to the crew again. „why does he listen to you instead of us?!" They conplained and i just laughed as i tried to catch up with Max. All of a sudden i heard someone trying to reach out for me through the Team Radio. „Y/N- brakes- crash- Lan- Car-!" I tried to understand what he's saying but failed. „What?! I don't understand a thing!" I said concentrating on the road. Until i saw a flag that was telling me that the safety car is coming out i tried figuring out what he said. „Corner 8 Norris and Sainz Crashed catch up with max but DO NOT OVERTAKE Safety Car next round for two rounds!" Someone said and my heart tripped. „Are they okay?!" I asked shocked as i caught up with max and slowed down for the safety Car. „Currently we don't know just be Careful apparently there is a fire! Oh wait- they got Lando out of his car and he is uninjured except for a few blackspots from the helmet!" They said. I breathed out in relief. „what about Carlos?!" I asked. „he is still stuck in his car! A tyre blocks his way out!" They said. As i drove around Corner 8 i saw that his car wasn't burning but it still wasn't good cause it leaked gasoline over to Landos car that's still burning. „TELL THEM TO GET THAT TYRE OFF HIM NOW HIS CAR IS LEAKING GASOLINE IF THEY DON'T GET HIM OUTTA THERE IN THE NEXT TWO MINUTES HE'S DEAD BECAUSE HIS CAR WILL BLOW UP!" I screamed. „alright thanks eagleeye!" He said and i got swiched over to another ingenieur. „So Y/N Alejandro just ran to the main Headsets!" Mario my normal ingenieur said. „thank god it's you! Is that Alejandro stupid?!" I asked. „yes but that is not the thing! Charles is constantly complaining jow you can be that fast!" He laughed. „because i brake way later to the corners to not lose much speed! I told him that!" I laughed. As we got by corner 8 again i saw carlos walking away from his car and then it was blowing up. „told ya it was gonna blow up!" I said in relief that carlos was outta there. After that round the safety car was finally outta here. Now it's my time to stop that Bull from winning. In the very last lap i almost failed but right before finishing i got DRS and overtook him. „Huuu did we do it?! Did we?! Tell me!" I screamed. „it was actually a photo finish so the FIA will tell us in a few seconds. After these few seconds i got told that i won. „WOOOOO WE DID IT!!!! Thank you guys!" I laughed while getting back to park behind the #1 sign. Some interviewers already stood by so i got to them. „so y/n how does it feel to have won that close to still peing p2?" She asked. I smiled. „it's actually terrifying not to know if you won or not but i gotta say that it's a great feeling to win that close! I got a struggling but great team behind me!" I replied. „So we heard that you were Carlos life saving angel! How did you do that?" She asked again. „well i saw that his Car was leaking some gasoline so i tolt my team that it was gonna blow up anytime!" I awnsered honestly. „ah this is why your grid nickname changed to eagleeye!" She laughed and ended the interview so i could get to the podium. As i got called out i smiled widely cause my love and i made it to a double podium. Of course all my Champagne had gotten onto him but it was totally worth it!